- BabyGeeding is due June 4, and WifeGeeding expects her to arrive before that date. It will be just my luck that she arrives during the LOST finally on May 23. Thank goodness we have a DVR.
- I don’t know much about fashion, but when WifeGeeding and I were at IKEA I could not believe that this woman thought heals and tube socks with shorts would be fashionable.
- And yes, because I was in IKEA, I got to use those super cool Dyson hand dryers.
- It’s always a bit embarrassing to not go to church and then go out for lunch only to run into some church members.
- On Friday at work a girl opened her drawer and saw a mouse, and just like any cartoon, there was a very loud scream and several actually jumped on top of their desks.
- I was at Dick’s Sporting Goods yesterday and noticed something I’ve never seen before, digital price tags that display animated messages.
- I think Ke$ha had the two most craziest musical performances in SNL’s history. The first performance looked like she was a superhero in a cape dancing with astronauts on the moon. The second was actually pretty cool and I would even say original with the use of black light.
- Kids prank their parents, and their mother has a breakdown – language warning YouTube
- The story behind 5 hand gestures
Looking For Something?
Recently Came From