Greggo, or Greg ‘The Hammer’ Williams, formerly of Sports Radio 1310 The Ticket and now current local ESPN radio personality recently did a burger rating that you can find here.
- I totally agree with his assessment that Kincaid’s is #1.
- I totally agree that Snuffers is over-rated, but I do recall a story one of my readers told me about U2 eating there once.
- Whataburger makes the list.
- Fat Daddy’s makes the list. He only noted the Garland Road location. I’ve eaten at a Fat Daddy’s in Coppell, and that burger was very spare.
- I bet he didn’t try Mooyah, that’s a darn fine burger.
- I’m glad Chips made the list.
- Funny he made this list after his thumb stomach surgery.
- WifeGeeding prefers Fuddruckers.
- My list would have somehow included Braums.
- I’ve only eaten at six of these burgers. How much longer until Lent is over? 😉