Top Ten Myths About Canada and Canadians
- We live in igloos. We live in houses, and they are very well built houses.
- Canadians do not have the same technology as Americans.
- There is snow everywhere all year long.
- We don’t get the same movies Americans do.
- Canada does not have a film industry.
- Canadians all say “eh” and “aboot”.
- Everyone in Quebec speaks French.
- Canadians have fewer guns than Americans.
- Canada’s national sport is Hockey.
- Canadians policemen are all Mounties dressed in red uniforms.
Link with explanations
This entry was posted in Interesting
, Pop Culture
. Bookmark the permalink