10. Clayton Stoner, Houston (AHL)
Sounds like heâ€™s been hanging out with T.J. Kemp, Barnabas Birkeland and Brandon Dubinsky a lot.
9. John Vigilante, Milwaukee (AHL)
You know what kind of justice this cowboy is after.
8. Cal Clutterbuck, Houston (AHL)
Hey, if the NHL doesnâ€™t work out, thereâ€™s always the Professional Bull Riders tour to fall back on.
7. Mike Cammalleri, Los Angeles (NHL)
My esteemed and humorous colleague, Brian Costello, never tires of the calamari jokes, i.e. â€œBoy, if they ever put him between a lemon wedge and some tartar sauce heâ€™d be unstoppable!â€
6. Frantisek Kaberle, Carolina (NHL)
Sounds like a monster whose nerves are shot from driving a taxi.
5. Bear Trapp, Sacred Heart (NCAA)
Name alone entitles him to a job with Claude Julienâ€™s Bruins. Too bad none of the Hunters ever named one of their kids â€˜Deer.â€™
4. Ben Blood, Indiana (USHL)
Guess what heâ€™s out for.
3. Ville-Vesa Vainiola, Lukko Rauma (Finnish League)
The real â€˜Flying V.â€™
2. Kamil Kreps, Florida (NHL)
Itâ€™s a lay-up this guy goes into the restaurant biz after heâ€™s done playing. All he needs to do is add an apostrophe and â€˜Sâ€™ to his first name, then hire a French pastry chef.
1. Bobby Bolt, Augusta (ECHL)
At last, a name more explosive than Dirk Diggler! And best of all, from the you-canâ€™t-make-this-stuff-up file, young Mr. Bolt is from Thunder Bay.