There will be no more new posts until Monday.
However, here is a bag of randomness that I am thankful about.
- WifeGeeding. I have no idea how or why she puts up with me. You have no idea how thankful I am to have her in my life. Everymorning I wake up and see the most beautiful girl in the world, then it’s off for the morning pee-pee.
- DogGeeding and otherDogGeeding. They make me happy and make me feel as if I have some imprtance in my life, if nothing other than to feed them and to take them outside.
- SisterGeeding and MomGeeding. These two girls love me no matter how much I fart.
- My youth. I’m only 30 and there is still stuff for me to do or conquer and screw up.
- My health. I may be chubby, but I can breath on my own and all my limbs are present and functioning.
- A steady income. It may not be great, but I have so much more than others.
- Jimi, Bone, and Gabe. They are my closest guy friends and I know I can totally act myself around them without any shame. I’m still amazed that they allow me to be a part of their life.
- Jimi’s mom – dang she has it going on!
- Silly material possessions that I don’t derseve such as the HDTV, Geeding Manor, 4RunnerGeeding, the NFL Ticket on DirectTV, and the Brazilian models locked in my basement.
- Living in the greatest country, dispite its shortcomings.
- U2 coming out with a great album and tour.
- Modern plumbing. Life without running water or a flushable commode would stink.
- LiveJournal. Because of them I have some great friends.
- Being a part of the Micah Tate Lindstrom scholarship committee.
- Bill Parcells.
- Bill Simmons (ESPN’s The Sports Guy) and Peter King (Monday Morning QB). Two men that allow me to escape reality about three times a week.
- LeTourneau University for taking a chance on me and allowing me to teach.
- Greg Evans for providing Luann and Jeff Millar and Bill Hinds for Tank McNamara.
- KTCK The Ticket. Yes, they may be crude from time to time, but in a weird sort of way the keep me from going bonkers and make me laugh.
- Bob Sturm and Gordon Keith for linking to Bag of Nothing from time to time.
- My chewguard. I just grind my teeth too much at night.
- Jon Stewart.
- Robot Chicken.
- George Lucus for completing Episode III.
- My readers. Even though most of you do not post, I know you are out there. It cracks me up that people actually stop by and visit from time to time, and from all over the world. Many blessings to you and yours.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!
seriously, my mom does not have it going on.
Back atcha, mate.