– Circuit City called us last night at 3:33 AM. That’s right, in the middle of the night. We didn’t get to the phone in time to answer it, but they left a message. It wasn’t a person, but a recording informing me about how to protect my recent purchase. I have a feeling if I call them to complain, I’ll end up talking to someone from India.
– Out of all the places for Hurricane Katrina to hit, it probably struck the most poverty-striken place in the U.S.
– Gas is wayyyyyyyyy to expensive, but it doesn’t seem like the country is really ticked off about this and is willing to accept this as a part of life. I don’t have the answer, but just wished that our government would have spent the money back in the day to fund research for non-fossil fuels. We shouldn’t be so dependent on oil.
– I wonder about the folks that are really upset about school prayer not being in school. I wonder how much time do they pray with their family. Just a thought.
– The NFL season is only a week away. This makes me very happy. I just upgraded my NFL Ticket package to the HD package, and it will also include one channel that will have every game on the screen as well as other channels that provides stats.
– The U2 concert is only a month away.