- It’s April Fools’ Day. It used to be fun a handful of years ago when businesses starting to get into the act for the first time, but now that almost all of them do it, it’s become a bit prosaic.
- BoN used to participate in April Fools’ Day. Two jokes I’ve tried to pull was writing a post which stated I was retiring the blog and I once redirected any visitor to BoN straight to FoxNews.com.
- This is not a joke. A loyal reader sent me this article and I immediately signed up as a donor. I thought about it for one second and thought, how could I not? It’s one of the few things I’m uniquely qualified for.
- 7-year-old SoCal boy with cancer needs mixed-race bone marrow match to save his life – His best chance? Someone who is half Vietnamese and half white.
- I bet college basketball coaches have closer relationships with their players than college football coaches. In basketball, the squad is much smaller and because there are more games, they spend a lot of time together on road trips.
- On Friday night we watched Alien as a family. I didn’t intend for everyone to watch it, I started it and it just happened to capture everyone’s attention and WifeGeeding allowed the kids to stay up past their bedtime.
- This needs to be updated, but I like it better than the traditional brackets.
- This is neat.
- Jason A: That’s a Budaful house! I think the only time I’ve seen the Weinermobile in person was in...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Always thought is I won the Lottery, I would have my own Wienermobile built and make it my daily...
- AndreaJN: The house in Buda…wow! Did you see in the description, “Historical Texans burial plot in front...
- Garry: So, having grown up in Weatherford, I remember Mineral Wells through a a particular lens. It was a good...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Correction to my earlier memory on Mineral Wells car dealers. Mr. Crum didn’t build his second...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From