- Bryan B.: You may already be doing it, but I signed up for the filter subscription service through Amazon. You can...
- Damon: My filters are MERV 11, and I order them online. Even though they are classified to be replaced in 6-12...
- Bryan B.: Your 25th amendment post really got the hamster wheel in my brain spinning. There’s a number of...
- Geeding: Thanks for your thoughts, Alan. I’d like to lean more on your HVAC knowledge. When I first got my AC,...
- Alan: If you’re only changing your filter every 6 mo. you’re wasting a fortune in electricity and and...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: January 2019
One reason I’ve been hesitant to leave DirecTV is that I have all the channel numbers memorized. So far, I’m happy I switched, but the adjustment is real first world problem. A reader was kind enough to tell me he … Continue reading
You know that bathtub shot in #MaryPoppinsReturns you assumed was CGI? 😵😵😵 (via @disneyamore) pic.twitter.com/gAlLqCGdbM — CafeFantasia 💫 (@CafeFantasia) January 12, 2019 BoyGeeding needed a new pair of shoes for school. He “demanded” they have laces this time. The pastor … Continue reading
I still don’t know if someone at my alma mater, Hardin-Simmons University, has been pulling a joke on me for years or if there’s a “glitch” in their system which needs fixing. Years ago, they use to send “future alumni” … Continue reading
I remember seeing my teacher’s gradebook for the first time, it looked like the one above. It seemed like a sacred book of secrets which held my past and would shape my feature. I also had that feeling of, “Oh, … Continue reading