- Kathy: I love your comment–and the book. I had the pleasure of teaching it to students for several years. Love...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Bryan, you just took me down memory lane. My cousin as a toddler chewing on the lead-base paint...
- Bryan B.: Best can opener I’ve ever owned: https://www.pamperedchef.com/s hop/Cooking+Tools/Can+%26+J...
- Bizarro Big Tex: I am now going to attempt to include the word “shoat” in my daily conversations at least...
- Ben W.: The only book I’ve consistently read multiple times is To Kill a Mockingbird. It’s powerful and...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 17 September 17, 2015
Well played, ma’am.
The pastor of First Baptist Dallas made it to the Trump rally? I thought he’d only show up at Cruz events, which seems more towards his liking. He starts to “quote scripture” around the 2:00 mark.
Man, weird local news yesterday with a Whataburger employee refusing to serve cops and the arrest of a ninth grader who was arrested for making a digital clock. Oh, and then a 73-year-old-man was shot in a road rage incident. … Continue reading