- Bizarro Big Tex: Keith, you made the right decision on the back surgery. Always easier to heal while you are younger,...
- Barry: I just knew it had to be the same one. I referenced you guys in talking to them, but couldn’t be 100% certain...
- Geeding: Thank you so much for sharing that story with us. Not only is that WifeGeeding ocularist, her eye surgeon is...
- Barry: Keith, I happen to know this family, and in talking with them about the incident some months ago couldn’t help...
- Geeding: I haven’t, but I’ll check it out. Thanks!
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: March 2013
Good Friday should be renamed Holy Friday. Actually, I think it is in certain parts of the globe. I forgot to mention that while we were at the zoo, WifeGeeding was helping GirlGeeding use the restroom, and before placing GirlGeeding … Continue reading
I guess naming it “Egg Roll” wouldn’t work, since that name is already kinda taken.
We ended up going to the Dallas Zoo and don’t have any regrets. It was our first visit, and it’s nothing like I’ve heard about what it was like in the past. Nothing seemed run down and all the habitats … Continue reading
I’m almost certain those portable police towers you see in store parking lots are always empty. I wonder how this cold spring is going to affect the bluebonnets. As of right now I’m not sure if we are going to … Continue reading
It’s actually build in Michigan and then shipped to Atlanta. I’m curious to know what the actual cost is from design, building, shipping, and assembling. I also wonder if it’s hard taking apart the first time, I think the varnish … Continue reading
The Colbert ReportGet More: Colbert Report Full Episodes,Indecision Political Humor,Video Archive