- Bryan B: I’ll have to try that. I should have also pointed out that my wife is a master chef when it comes to...
- RPM: Pro tip: Use Miracle Whip instead of butter to toast the bread. Game. Changer.
- Bryan B: I thought Bob had been working for Troy Aikman doing stats work for a few years now, but maybe I...
- Triple Fake: “not a fan of the grilled cheese sandwich.” ?!?! Somebody aint been making it right. If the...
- RPM: “Heck, I can still fit into WifeGeeding’s dress”. Was that you dancing on top of a golf cart in the campground...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: March 2013
Good Friday should be renamed Holy Friday. Actually, I think it is in certain parts of the globe. I forgot to mention that while we were at the zoo, WifeGeeding was helping GirlGeeding use the restroom, and before placing GirlGeeding … Continue reading
I guess naming it “Egg Roll” wouldn’t work, since that name is already kinda taken.
We ended up going to the Dallas Zoo and don’t have any regrets. It was our first visit, and it’s nothing like I’ve heard about what it was like in the past. Nothing seemed run down and all the habitats … Continue reading
I’m almost certain those portable police towers you see in store parking lots are always empty. I wonder how this cold spring is going to affect the bluebonnets. As of right now I’m not sure if we are going to … Continue reading
It’s actually build in Michigan and then shipped to Atlanta. I’m curious to know what the actual cost is from design, building, shipping, and assembling. I also wonder if it’s hard taking apart the first time, I think the varnish … Continue reading
The Colbert ReportGet More: Colbert Report Full Episodes,Indecision Political Humor,Video Archive