- Alec666: Happy birthday wife Geeding…my kids run cross country, any words of wisdom?
- Anonymous: Thank you. I’ll try to post soon!
- Dude: I wish the Musers had asked FEG who gets up every morning to get one of the best parking spots on the square....
- RPM: Happy 40th Wife Geeding. Keith, don’t read the rest of this… Wife G, we kinda miss your blog...
- BizarroBigTex: Happy Birthday to WifeGeeding! many happy returns! Are hotdogs on the birthday luncheon menu?
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 25 January 25, 2013
PHOENIX — Republican lawmakers have introduced a bill that would give Arizona high school seniors the option to recite a loyalty oath before they graduate. Originally, House Bill 2467 would have made the oath a prerequisite for graduation from any public high … Continue reading
I’ve noticed a new trend in championship games where the network will have players pose with the championship trophy so they can use the footage before commercial breaks and other segments. I’ve never liked it for two reasons, you can … Continue reading
Top Bible-Minded Cities Regionally, the South still qualifies as the most Bible-minded. The top ranking cities, where at least half of the population qualifies as Bible-minded, are all Southern cities. This includes the media markets for Knoxville, TN (52% of … Continue reading