- Bill Murray would make a great host for the Oscars.
- I didn’t realize that Olympians from other countries receive direct government support. I guess that makes accomplishments by U.S. athletes more impressive?
- We have a new across the ally neighbor who has a teenage son. One day I was looking out my second story window and notice he was smoking a weeding using a glass pipe. Forgive me if I’m using the wrong terminology, but either way, I caught him smoking weed. I’ve only spoken to the father a few times, but never mentioned this incident. I have to be honest, I’m a bit conflicted if I should say something or ‘mind my own bidness.’
- In this list of 100 Worst Athletes in Sports History, our local CBS sports anchor Babe Laufenberg comes in eighth, and if you click on through, a former Texas Ranger is number one.
- It boggles my mind why so many people have tried to defend Jane McGarry so passionately for her DWI and conviction and loss of job, when if that charge was put on someone else the punishment would have been adequate. But I still think she deserves some sort of special on air good-bye.
- South Korean company planning to bring 4D movies into North American theaters.
- Father of the Year – Indiana Father Admits Strapping Kids to Car Hood
- A bit graphic, but if you ever wanted to see the result of a Storm Trooper’s face after receiving a shot to the helmet.
- The story of fighter pilot William Ranking who ejected from his jet and spent 40 minutes descending because he was thrown around inside a thunderstorm is amazing.
- John Mackovic: Chelsey Davis? No love for Elizabeth Dinh? /DF Sigmund Freud
- Ben W.: Can't edit comments – so I'll say: RPM nailed it. Season 3 will have such insanely high...
- Ben W.: Good gravy, Fargo is magnificent. I'm 99% sure I know which split screen you're talking about, and...
- Ben W.: Why does Superman have Nazi soldiers bowing down to him? The whole thing looks weird.
- RPM: Dear season three, Good luck. Regards, Fargo Season Two
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From