We filmed and photographed the 2012 Peregrine falcon banding on top of the clock tower at The University of Toledo. People from The Ohio Department of Natural Resource’s Division of Wildlife visit every year to temporarily remove the falcon chicks from the nesting box, take blood samples and attach permanent numbered bands to their legs for tracking and future identification.
- Ben W.: At the end of the Blockbuster video, the guy reveals that he actually works at one of the few remaining open...
- RPM: First off, using Daughter Geeding is just unfair clickbait. She's pure cuteness. How are other blogs...
- MToots: I marvel at her also!! Love this girl!
- DF of LL: RE: Town names. Too bad they didn't include county names, because then they could have slid Glasscock...
- Ben W.: Yeah, the hamburger/hotdog combo just looks difficult to eat, and it's not novel. Heck, even Disney has...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From