- BSG: Dog- Torn ACL. My lab did it three years ago. Let the dog rest, they will learn to live with it and pain will go...
- Nathan Hart: "All sorts of people" surrounding the president in that picture. Funny, when I looked at it, I...
- John Mackovic: – The US became a global superpower when it took down Spain in 1898, our military was in...
- kevin: Regarding doggie Geeding: very likely torn ACL (as previously mentioned). It wont heal on its own but will...
- ALEC666: "A question for you auto mechanic types"-I'm not, that's why I drive a Toyota. I have...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 26 January 26, 2012
I have not been critical of Newt Gingrich but it is now time to take a stand before it is too late. If Gingrich is the nominee it will have an adverse impact on Republican candidates running for county, state, … Continue reading
After 30 years of giving passengers prayer cards with their meals, Alaska Airlines notified customers via email they would end the practice next week. “Religious beliefs are deeply personal and sharing them with others is an individual choice,” according to … Continue reading
A teenage girl who has eaten almost nothing else apart from chicken nuggets for 15 years has been warned by doctors that the junk food is killing her. Stacey Irvine, 17, has been hooked on the treats since her mother … Continue reading
In sports-mad Texas, where Friday-night football is nearly as sacred as Sunday morning church services, one rural school district is taking the once-unthinkable step of shutting down its high-school sports program. Officials in Premont, about 150 miles south of San … Continue reading
To see the actual hi-res version, just click on the pics. Here is the new photo which I think is spectacular . . . And here’s the one taken back in 1972 by Apollo 17.
The tale of the last remaining panda in a post-apocalyptic wasteland. Wastelander Panda Prologue from Epic Films on Vimeo.