Last Friday, loyal Panther-turned-Lion fans said a (most likely) final goodbye to Coach, Tami, Riggins, Gracie “Alien” Bell, and the rest of the beloved Friday Night Lights crew. With one last huddle and a “Clear Eyes, Full Hearts,” Coach Taylor left our televisions for good. But as we East Dillon fans have learned, Texas is Forever, and so are many lessons Coach has taught us through the years. To make sure his message lives on, Vulture prepared the Ultimate Coach Taylor Pep Talk, a greatest-hits collection of his wisdom and encouragement to inspire you in the locker room of life. Watch this whenever you need to get pumped for a game, overcome a personal loss, prove the naysayers wrong, or remember what it is to have character. No matter where he is, Coach will always believe in you. You can’t lose.
- AndreaJN: I enjoy “Wait Wait… Don’t Tell Me!”. Hope you enjoy it!
- Rob: The Navy officially retired the flat hat on April 1, 1963.
- Ben W.: When Vader appeared out of the darkness–first with his breathing, and then illuminated by his...
- Ben W.: Yeah, Gorsuch was definitely between a rock and a hard place. Regardless of how he responded, he would take...
- Bryan: My boss asks everyone he interviews (we often interview people together) some variation on "what do you...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From