- herro: It's hard to feel sorry for Tony Tinderholt's wife when the guy she married is a bigoted pig who...
- rush my essay: It was really nice to see know about the help that you have done for your neighbors. I am pretty sure...
- RPM: I have it pretty bad. Too many years of straight exhausts, guns and loud radios. 2:32 is the exact sound I hear...
- AndreaJN: I didn't do anything wrong, and I still suffer from tinnitus. No fun.
- Triple Fake: on a slightly darker note than most other poetry posts, I memorized Resume by Dorothy Parker. for a HS...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 20 June 20, 2011
Chicken Charlie’s is a staple of fried rations at fairs across the country. It sold 400 to 600 orders of deep-fried Kool-Aid per day the first weekend of the San Diego County Fair. That’s about double the rate of previous … Continue reading
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa – A community came together to grant a homeless man his last wish. That dying wish was to see his dog one more time. It was a simple request, but one that meant the world to him … Continue reading
When I first saw this seen it was hard for me to think it’s believable because I didn’t think it was possible to make such a realistic illusion. But then I saw this, and now I have to give Indy … Continue reading
GALLOWAY, N.J – After Donna Cushlanis’s son kept bursting into tears midway through his second-grade math problems, which one night took over an hour, she told him not to do all of his homework. “How many times do you have … Continue reading
Starting Thursday, the bygone staple of the tent revival will be reincarnated on a bucolic North Carolina farm as The Wild Goose Festival. Nearly 10 years in the making, the festival is an attempt to reimagine Christianity for the 21st … Continue reading