- Ben W.: I watched most of Corden's first episode, and would love to watch more, I just don't have enough...
- sara: Me either. I really hope they don't go and ruin my childhood. Although it was kind of messed up anyway...
- Geeding: Two southerners named Clinton and Gore found success in the not all that distant past. I get what you are...
- DF of LL: I should have added, pitchers will hate the new ball because gripping the seams is an important part of...
- DF of LL: Buddy, I had the same thought. Fastballs won't move as much and any breaking pitch will have their...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 20 June 20, 2011
Chicken Charlie’s is a staple of fried rations at fairs across the country. It sold 400 to 600 orders of deep-fried Kool-Aid per day the first weekend of the San Diego County Fair. That’s about double the rate of previous … Continue reading
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa – A community came together to grant a homeless man his last wish. That dying wish was to see his dog one more time. It was a simple request, but one that meant the world to him … Continue reading
When I first saw this seen it was hard for me to think it’s believable because I didn’t think it was possible to make such a realistic illusion. But then I saw this, and now I have to give Indy … Continue reading
GALLOWAY, N.J – After Donna Cushlanis’s son kept bursting into tears midway through his second-grade math problems, which one night took over an hour, she told him not to do all of his homework. “How many times do you have … Continue reading
Starting Thursday, the bygone staple of the tent revival will be reincarnated on a bucolic North Carolina farm as The Wild Goose Festival. Nearly 10 years in the making, the festival is an attempt to reimagine Christianity for the 21st … Continue reading