Bag of Randomness
- Yesterday was WifeGeeding’s first Mothers’ Day. I decided that I would go all out this year and surprise her with some diamond earrings (1.25 ct tw) and then inform her that it would be all downhill from there.
- We bought a used 2004 Toyota 4Runner back in January of 2005 and have had zero problems with it until Friday when I had to replace the battery that was put in it when it left the factory. I’d say that was a pretty darn good battery. In case you were wondering, it was a Panasonic car battery. Yeah, I didn’t know Panasonic made car batteries either.
- Also on Friday we learned that one of neighbors had a break-in, only later to find out that the break-in was nothing more than they leaving the garage door open (which they’ve been cautioned of many times) and have some gift cards, GPS devices, and a .22 caliber pistol stolen. That’s right, they stored a handgun in the garage they left open all the time. Yes, I’m a flaming liberal, but when it comes to owning a gun, all I ask is that you be responsible.
- I watched some very hairy men get their chest waxed on “The Amazing Race” last night and I was left wondering if it’s possible to rip a nipple off.
- I guess both Kennedy and Phil Jackson didn’t think their careers would end in Dallas.
- Man, some of those Lakers sure are sore losers.
- The Mavs have won big enough now that I’m interested.
- First, free video game of Navy SEAL mission to kill Osama bin Laden
- Why we keep calling Osama “Obama” – Linguists and speech pathologists explain why we constantly make this mistake — but not the other way around
- Ann Barnhardt burns a Koran that was bookmarked with strips of bacon
- The Cost of Bin Laden: $3 Trillion Over 15 Years
- A $25 PC On a USB Stick
- Crazy snowmobile crash at the 48 second mark
- Pagans voice concerns about ‘Thor’
- Iron Man + Buzz Lightyear
- Croatians break the world record for biggest human smiley
- Biggest Great White Shark Caught, Released
- Comedian pulls pranks on hotel maids – Basically when he checks out, he leaves a display. Some are cute, but some are kind of mean.
- Seinfeld’s first television appearance
This entry was posted in Personal
. Bookmark the permalink