- Alec666: Happy birthday wife Geeding…my kids run cross country, any words of wisdom?
- Anonymous: Thank you. I’ll try to post soon!
- Dude: I wish the Musers had asked FEG who gets up every morning to get one of the best parking spots on the square....
- RPM: Happy 40th Wife Geeding. Keith, don’t read the rest of this… Wife G, we kinda miss your blog...
- BizarroBigTex: Happy Birthday to WifeGeeding! many happy returns! Are hotdogs on the birthday luncheon menu?
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 25 April 25, 2011
First Lady Michelle Obama watches as TV personalities Kelly Ripa and Al Roker share a crepe at the annual Easter Egg Roll on Monday. MSNBC Photoblog
The word on the street is simple – “church sucks.” Plastered throughout one city in northern California are signs stating the same message, stirring some controversy among the local residents. But it’s all part of the plan, according to Stu … Continue reading
New research shows that those who believe in a loving and merciful God are more prone to cheat than those who believe in a punishing God. According to research done by psychologist Azim F. Shariff from the University of Oregon … Continue reading
Under a new budget proposal from State Sen. Bruce Casswell, children in the state’s foster care system would be allowed to purchase clothing only in used clothing stores. Casswell, a Republican representing Branch, Hillsdale, Lenawee and St. Joseph counties, made … Continue reading
When monkeys are riding on the back of dogs, I can’t help but pay attention.
Tasty Duel is a fun way to rank your favorite restaurants. It’s fun, it’s addicting and it’s completely free! The goal was simple: Create an application where restaurants battle it out, brand vs. brand, morsel-for-morsel, and your votes provide hearty … Continue reading