- Geeding: Ah, heck, I wish you would have stopped by. I would have loved to have introduced my family. It’s...
- Ben W.: I get that (I’m a lawyer), but following the ADA guidelines on what businesses can ask couldn’t...
- Bryan B.: I work for a business that has a vested interest in limiting non-quarantined animals on property and our...
- Ben W.: I’m right there with you. The ADA is very clear as to what service animals must be accommodated and...
- RPM: Happy Anniversary, Geedings! (and many more)
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 25 April 25, 2011
First Lady Michelle Obama watches as TV personalities Kelly Ripa and Al Roker share a crepe at the annual Easter Egg Roll on Monday. MSNBC Photoblog
The word on the street is simple – “church sucks.” Plastered throughout one city in northern California are signs stating the same message, stirring some controversy among the local residents. But it’s all part of the plan, according to Stu … Continue reading
New research shows that those who believe in a loving and merciful God are more prone to cheat than those who believe in a punishing God. According to research done by psychologist Azim F. Shariff from the University of Oregon … Continue reading
Under a new budget proposal from State Sen. Bruce Casswell, children in the state’s foster care system would be allowed to purchase clothing only in used clothing stores. Casswell, a Republican representing Branch, Hillsdale, Lenawee and St. Joseph counties, made … Continue reading
When monkeys are riding on the back of dogs, I can’t help but pay attention.
Tasty Duel is a fun way to rank your favorite restaurants. It’s fun, it’s addicting and it’s completely free! The goal was simple: Create an application where restaurants battle it out, brand vs. brand, morsel-for-morsel, and your votes provide hearty … Continue reading