- Bryan B.: You may already be doing it, but I signed up for the filter subscription service through Amazon. You can...
- Damon: My filters are MERV 11, and I order them online. Even though they are classified to be replaced in 6-12...
- Bryan B.: Your 25th amendment post really got the hamster wheel in my brain spinning. There’s a number of...
- Geeding: Thanks for your thoughts, Alan. I’d like to lean more on your HVAC knowledge. When I first got my AC,...
- Alan: If you’re only changing your filter every 6 mo. you’re wasting a fortune in electricity and and...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 06 December 6, 2010
Yup, this not only reminded me of the Seinfeld episode in which George becomes a hand model, but it made me think of the “man hands” episode.
The world’s biggest ‘caganer’ exhibited in a Barcelona mall in Catalonia, Spain on Thursday. The statue is six meters high. The ‘caganer’ is a Catalonian traditional Christmas decoration that dates to the eighteenth century, when it was believed that putting … Continue reading
I’m surprised I haven’t started a project like this. But I’m really impressed with this one as the eyes stay in the same place.
Note: I know I do my fair share of griping about the Southern Baptist Convention, but this church isn’t one of those associated with the SBC – I thought it was important to make that distinction. I checked out their … Continue reading
With lightsabers of course! And can you believe that WifeGeeding isn’t a fan of this movie? Somewhat related: Slave Leia on a block of Velveta
Ducks vs Strong Winds Ducks vs Puppy
Nashville billboards claim Jesus will return May 21, 2011 That’s the message on 40 billboards around Nashville, proclaiming May 21, 2011, as the date of the Rapture. Billboards are up in eight other U.S. cities, too. Fans of Family Radio … Continue reading