Bag of Randomness
- To help promote a new zombie show on their network, AMC has created an easter egg when you search for “safe zone” on their website.
- Yesterday Obama signed into law H.R. 946, the Plain Writing act of 2010. So now, agencies will train employees how to write plainly, examples can be found here. Is this another example of idiocracy and the dumbing down of society?
- Speaking of Obama, I read a fascinating piece on him about the last two years and the current environment in the White House. It turns out White House insiders think, like I do, that Huckabee will be the Republican nominee come 2012. If you don’t have time to read the whole thing, here’s a great summary.
- If Huckabee isn’t the nominee, then it’s my guess it’s some outsider that comes out of nowhere.
- I caught a little bit of God In America on PBS last night, well, the last half hour, and it was highly fascinating as it talked about the Moral Majority, the Christian Coalition, and worked it way to current faith and politics topics.
- I was informed yesterday there’s a high probability that I’ll be spending a week in D.C. It just so happens to be the week leading up to the Rally to Restore Sanity.
- Seattle establishes an opt out list for phone books – hopefully this will catch on
- One heck of a super hero cake
- How to Balance the Federal Budget (in three days)
This entry was posted in Personal
. Bookmark the permalink