- DF of LL: RE: College flashback dreams I still have those, even though I graduated from Baylor 37 years ago. I'm...
- The Donald: We lived 2 blocks north of the turnpike when I was in high school, and sometimes I would use the toll...
- Triple Fake: I had completely forgotten about the Orbis speed camera experience in Arlington. The dread of the...
- RPM: One of the few people I follow on Facebook is Chuck Yeager. They don't make 'em like Chuck anymore. I...
- ALEC: I have a recurring dream in which I'm attending UTA, and I forget to drop a certain class, feeling of doom...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 29 July 29, 2010
The vampire novelist states so on her Facebook page. http://www.facebook.com/annericefanpage
Users enter text in English into Funny Translator and the program then translates the the text into a foreign language and back to English using Google Translator. It then repeats this process up to 56 more times with different languages. … Continue reading
Watch the video here.
Marie Exley of Colorado Springs is convinced that Armageddon, the end of the world as written of in the Bible, will come next year. Her conviction is so strong that, though unemployed, she’s paid $1,200 to buy advertising space on … Continue reading