- Bryan B.: I’m not a teacher, but as a young supervisor many years ago, the supervisors that trained me taught...
- Bryan B.: I didn’t mean for you to change it since it was about to roll to another page. It was only doing it...
- Geeding: I appreciate you letting me know about this. My browser settings prevent videos from automatically playing...
- Anonymous: If I recall correctly from his segment the other day, the Goose will still call in to the Ticket as...
- Bryan B.: And I know this is a first world problem, but I’m ready for the embedded 60 Minutes video to roll off...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 29 July 29, 2010
The vampire novelist states so on her Facebook page. http://www.facebook.com/annericefanpage
Users enter text in English into Funny Translator and the program then translates the the text into a foreign language and back to English using Google Translator. It then repeats this process up to 56 more times with different languages. … Continue reading
Watch the video here.
Marie Exley of Colorado Springs is convinced that Armageddon, the end of the world as written of in the Bible, will come next year. Her conviction is so strong that, though unemployed, she’s paid $1,200 to buy advertising space on … Continue reading