- Brent: I've filled out a number of membership forms in my lifetime that probably have helped with my continence....
- Geeding: You know, John, this is a bit of me being in a glass house and throwing a rock or two. 🙂 I'm not...
- John: At least it is not the school's mistake. This is from a parent. This shows the importance of proofreading...
- Triple Fake: I don't quite get the IMDb age thing. Casting directors, and viewers, don't really care how...
- John Mackovic: > I wonder how much the court surface affects the bounce of the ball. Exactly what I was thinking.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: July 2010
I have writer’s block. The infinity symbol actually has a real name Cheeseburger found in SC woman’s gas tank William Shatner interviewed the DC Sniper A puzzle that turns into a 45 caliber pistol. I fear things like this gives … Continue reading
The vampire novelist states so on her Facebook page. http://www.facebook.com/annericefanpage
Users enter text in English into Funny Translator and the program then translates the the text into a foreign language and back to English using Google Translator. It then repeats this process up to 56 more times with different languages. … Continue reading
Watch the video here.
Marie Exley of Colorado Springs is convinced that Armageddon, the end of the world as written of in the Bible, will come next year. Her conviction is so strong that, though unemployed, she’s paid $1,200 to buy advertising space on … Continue reading
Yesterday morning wasn’t exactly a smooth morning either as I kinda got stuck in the elevator when I got to work. I say kinda because I was riding in an elevator with a woman who needed to stop one floor … Continue reading
Alabama has the bacon-wrapped meatloaf: Full List
Using a Zip-It drain tool to unclog a bathtub drain. YouTube