- Uppercase Matt: Both this article and the comment by "Bryan" give a good perspective on viewing the Baylor...
- towski: You are forgiven, but only because I was in Houston and did not get to read it yesterday.
- Old FF Dork: On Saturday I am having my 25th annual FF draft with guys I went to high school with in 1986
- John Mackovic: Kobe may be right, but his ego and $25 million salary is really hurting the team. If he wanted to win,...
- John Mackovic: Stupid tariffs on imported sugar costing jobs and giving us inferior, corn syrup-sweetened soda.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: July 2010
I have writer’s block. The infinity symbol actually has a real name Cheeseburger found in SC woman’s gas tank William Shatner interviewed the DC Sniper A puzzle that turns into a 45 caliber pistol. I fear things like this gives … Continue reading
The vampire novelist states so on her Facebook page. http://www.facebook.com/annericefanpage
Users enter text in English into Funny Translator and the program then translates the the text into a foreign language and back to English using Google Translator. It then repeats this process up to 56 more times with different languages. … Continue reading
Watch the video here.
Marie Exley of Colorado Springs is convinced that Armageddon, the end of the world as written of in the Bible, will come next year. Her conviction is so strong that, though unemployed, she’s paid $1,200 to buy advertising space on … Continue reading
Yesterday morning wasn’t exactly a smooth morning either as I kinda got stuck in the elevator when I got to work. I say kinda because I was riding in an elevator with a woman who needed to stop one floor … Continue reading
Alabama has the bacon-wrapped meatloaf: Full List
Using a Zip-It drain tool to unclog a bathtub drain. YouTube