- df of ll: I mean….Jordan, not Syria. No wonder I made a D.
- df of ll: RE: Eye of the Needle When I was taking religion at Baylor, my professor said that passage in the Bible was...
- Mike Honcho: Great link to Ben Corey's post. thanks!
- Michael Willoughby: I'm guessing the beach scene at the 45 second mark was his contribution.
- Ben W.: Great first step, and certainly better than nothing.. But I have to agree with John – not only does it...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: July 2010
I have writer’s block. The infinity symbol actually has a real name Cheeseburger found in SC woman’s gas tank William Shatner interviewed the DC Sniper A puzzle that turns into a 45 caliber pistol. I fear things like this gives … Continue reading
The vampire novelist states so on her Facebook page. http://www.facebook.com/annericefanpage
Users enter text in English into Funny Translator and the program then translates the the text into a foreign language and back to English using Google Translator. It then repeats this process up to 56 more times with different languages. … Continue reading
Watch the video here.
Marie Exley of Colorado Springs is convinced that Armageddon, the end of the world as written of in the Bible, will come next year. Her conviction is so strong that, though unemployed, she’s paid $1,200 to buy advertising space on … Continue reading
Yesterday morning wasn’t exactly a smooth morning either as I kinda got stuck in the elevator when I got to work. I say kinda because I was riding in an elevator with a woman who needed to stop one floor … Continue reading
Alabama has the bacon-wrapped meatloaf: Full List
Using a Zip-It drain tool to unclog a bathtub drain. YouTube