The Toe Mouse is especially designed for those who have upper limbs disability and cannot use their hands to move the mouse. This ergonomically designed gadget uses our natural ability to grip between the toes, for manipulating the Mouse. You need to slip it on, between the big toe and second, just as you would wear your flipflops. The sensor below the big toe acts as the left click button and the one below the second toe is the right click.
- DF of LL: I hear what you are saying, and here is another example. One of my good friends was as a fairly large party...
- ksales1023: Thank you for pointing that out.
- Geeding: I saw that this morning, that's super crazy. I sent you an email about a month back but I have a...
- Geeding: I always appreciate you taking the time to comment and you've given me many laughs through the years....
- ALEC666: That girl did that by choice
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From