- Mr. Mike Honcho: Those pics from the concert look like you were having a great time! Glad to see it!
- barry: Now that is a funny tombstone line!
- Geeding: First of all, I love the user name. I wish more of my readers watched Game of Thrones, I'd write more...
- Nathan: Thank you for describing your reactions at the faux U2 concert. I thoroughly enjoyed picturing you and felt a...
- DF of LL: I bet that guy on the right is a heck of a bowler.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 18 January 18, 2010
Coded references to New Testament Bible passages about Jesus Christ are inscribed on high-powered rifle sights provided to the United States military by a Michigan company, an ABC News investigation has found. The sights are used by U.S. troops in … Continue reading
All I can do is shake my head as I watch this . . . Jay’s 2004 Announcement – watch more funny videos
Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy
It’s always important to always look your best, especially at the dinner table. So between appetizer and entrée, sneak a peek at Smile and banish that telltale spinach. With its built in mirror, you’ll eat, drink and be pretty. Two … Continue reading
LONDON (AP) — A venerable British church has done what e-mail addicts and workaholics have been doing for years — invoking the Almighty’s blessing on their high-tech gadgets. The Rev. Canon David Parrott blessed a symbolic heap of laptops and … Continue reading
An extraordinary new ‘brain-cooling’ motorcycle helmet could save thousands of lives each year. Called the ThermaHelm, the incredible piece of equipment comes with an inbuilt device that acts like an instant ice pack after a sudden impact. By cooling the … Continue reading
Spurred by the horrific suffering in Haiti, the Richard Dawkins Foundation for Reason and Science (RDFRS) has set up a dedicated bank account and PayPal facility to collect donations to non-religious relief organizations. This new account is in the new … Continue reading