- Dolphin: "I think you must have an awesome mother-in-law", said the special education teacher.
- Geeding: No worries, Rob. There’s a lot of debate amongst Christians about biblical interpretations of many...
- Rob: Keith, I don't want to spark any type of debate, but does Dr Jeffress' quote bring reincarnation into...
- Nathan: Reminiscent: https://www.instagram.com/p/BO -OhKFAiZY/?taken-by…
- Ben W.: It's obvious that Jerry's getting older and getting a different perspective on things. I think...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 06 January 6, 2010
E-readers are likely to get hotter with the next generation of devices sporting color screens and large displays expected to launch through the year. One of the first products to announce its arrival is the Skiff e-reader, a lightweight device … Continue reading
The final season of Lost will start to air on Tuesday, February 2, and just in case you need a recap from all seasons pasts, this eight-minute-forty-second video should scratch that itch.
Women’s feet are getting bigger, with the average shoe size up from a five to a six in the past five years, figures have found. Medical experts believe that the rise in size is down to the obesity epidemic, pointing … Continue reading
An international prayer ministry will start to work this year on setting up prayer rooms on all U.S. college and university campuses. On Jan. 1, U.K.-based ministry 24-7 Prayer launched its Campus America initiative with the aim to establish prayer … Continue reading