- Bryan: I can sort of feel the pain on this one. My phone number is the same as a local medical worker temp agency,...
- Ben W.: Putting the "reality" in reality television.
- David Bryant: Regarding Jim Grobe, I think it was an easy decision. Baylor needs a 1 year coach, and Grobe is...
- ALEC: You, Sir, have a beautiful family. You are a very rich man indeed.
- Geeding: I did rate the drive and provided a description of why the rating was bad. I think there were also...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 04 January 4, 2010
Try it out here.
You really get the idea around the 40-50 second area. But if it’s for safety, I think it’s worth it.
Kids these days have no clue how lucky they are… with so many toys, video games, TV shows they don’t even have to leave their rooms to have fun. When we were kids we had Saturday morning cartoons, not 24/7 … Continue reading
Numbers are one way to measure where you’ve been and where you’re going. In the first decade of the 21st century, numbers show that the U.S. has grown in population but that its per household earnings, adjusted for inflation, have … Continue reading
Good idea, but I doubt anyone would want to wear the red one when out at sea. And if you don’t understand why, then you obviously haven’t watched much Star Trek. Link
The most interesting and unexpected facts can emerge from the daily news stories and the Magazine documents some of them in its weekly feature, 10 things we didn’t know last week. To kick off 2010, here’s an almanac of the … Continue reading
I wonder if this guy is related to Mike Doocy of DFW’s Fox 4.
Following a reading plan is a great way to make the Bible part of your daily life. YouVersion has 20+ plans, with options for customization and support to help you stay on track. See what God reveals to you when … Continue reading