- RPM: I'm guilty of being on both sides of the fence on this and found the only solution is refund the full price...
- RPM: I had conflicted feelings during the game. It was like watching your kids fight. Too bad Swoopes chose that game...
- patricia: People are so funny; this prank shows us some very polite and decent reaction. I feel better about people...
- patricia: Good thoughts in your comment. This is a great attitude.I've lived in communities that are different...
- blurdo: I saw the grammar/spelling comment yesterday. I have to admit that I'm "that guy" who gets...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Daily Archives: 02 October 2, 2009
I’m not ashamed to admit my eyes got a little misty.
Star Wars: Uncut Trailer from Casey Pugh on Vimeo. www.starwarsuncut.com
Protestant and Catholic leaders are gathering in Chicago on Thursday to mark the tenth anniversary of a landmark ecumenical agreement made between the two faith traditions. Considered the most significant agreement since the Reformation, the Joint Declaration on the Doctrine … Continue reading
FlightCaster predicts flight delays. We use an advanced algorithm that scours data on every domestic flight for the past 10-years and matches it to real-time conditions. We help you evaluate alternative options and help connect you to the right person … Continue reading
The head teacher of the country’s leading independent school has criticised the country’s faith schools, arguing that they are “divisive” and fail to teach respect for other faiths. Dr Martin Stephen, High Master of St Paul’s, itself a school with … Continue reading
U.S. plans to deploy an unmanned surveillance airship to Afghanistan are moving forward, with a contract for the Long Endurance Multi-Intelligence Vehicle (LEMV) demonstration expected to be awarded by year-end. Designed to stay aloft for three weeks carrying a heavy … Continue reading
Your chance to create your own personalised versions of these classic novels with ANY name as the star… Link
Think teapots are outdated and belong in your grandmother’s kitchen? Think again. The Terrorist Teapot takes a threatening stance against anyone trying to mess with your perfectly brewed tea with a tea cosy that doubles as a balaclava. We can think … Continue reading
My Holy Bible for African-American Children, NIV A Bible just for you! Finally, a Bible created just for African-American children. Designed for African-American children, this large print, easy-to-read Bible contains special features that celebrate the African-American heritage and faith. www.zondervan.com