- Bryan: The story of the couple rerunning their wedding because of her memory loss would make a great movie plot, but...
- Bryan: Yeah, I'm not sure how I messed up on his age. The only way this story line could succeed is if they had...
- sara: My favorite gag of all time is when he dips his fists in the chocolate and then in the sprinkles and candies,...
- Ben W.: "I apologize for the shakiness." Ha – I would have had to apologize for the water...
- Ben W.: Based on your post, I sought out Another Period and watched the pilot last night. Like RPM said, it is one of...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 02 October 2, 2009
I’m not ashamed to admit my eyes got a little misty.
Star Wars: Uncut Trailer from Casey Pugh on Vimeo. www.starwarsuncut.com
Protestant and Catholic leaders are gathering in Chicago on Thursday to mark the tenth anniversary of a landmark ecumenical agreement made between the two faith traditions. Considered the most significant agreement since the Reformation, the Joint Declaration on the Doctrine … Continue reading
FlightCaster predicts flight delays. We use an advanced algorithm that scours data on every domestic flight for the past 10-years and matches it to real-time conditions. We help you evaluate alternative options and help connect you to the right person … Continue reading
The head teacher of the country’s leading independent school has criticised the country’s faith schools, arguing that they are “divisive” and fail to teach respect for other faiths. Dr Martin Stephen, High Master of St Paul’s, itself a school with … Continue reading
U.S. plans to deploy an unmanned surveillance airship to Afghanistan are moving forward, with a contract for the Long Endurance Multi-Intelligence Vehicle (LEMV) demonstration expected to be awarded by year-end. Designed to stay aloft for three weeks carrying a heavy … Continue reading
Your chance to create your own personalised versions of these classic novels with ANY name as the star… Link
Think teapots are outdated and belong in your grandmother’s kitchen? Think again. The Terrorist Teapot takes a threatening stance against anyone trying to mess with your perfectly brewed tea with a tea cosy that doubles as a balaclava. We can think … Continue reading
My Holy Bible for African-American Children, NIV A Bible just for you! Finally, a Bible created just for African-American children. Designed for African-American children, this large print, easy-to-read Bible contains special features that celebrate the African-American heritage and faith. www.zondervan.com