- b_caesar: Hey, there – the SMU-A&M game hasn't even been played yet. You could have waited at least...
- RPM: The Roosevelts has been wonderful. Although Burns is being very kid gloves-y about Eleanor and her companions...
- Art Vandalay: " Obama would have been better off studying FDR,…" I thought the same thing but then...
- John Mackovic: - I think DARPA had a lot more to do with the invention of GPS. – I've always hated Art...
- Nathan: Here's another sentence that wouldn't have made sense 10 years ago: "Obama ate at...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Daily Archives: 02 October 2, 2009
I’m not ashamed to admit my eyes got a little misty.
Star Wars: Uncut Trailer from Casey Pugh on Vimeo. www.starwarsuncut.com
Protestant and Catholic leaders are gathering in Chicago on Thursday to mark the tenth anniversary of a landmark ecumenical agreement made between the two faith traditions. Considered the most significant agreement since the Reformation, the Joint Declaration on the Doctrine … Continue reading
FlightCaster predicts flight delays. We use an advanced algorithm that scours data on every domestic flight for the past 10-years and matches it to real-time conditions. We help you evaluate alternative options and help connect you to the right person … Continue reading
The head teacher of the country’s leading independent school has criticised the country’s faith schools, arguing that they are “divisive” and fail to teach respect for other faiths. Dr Martin Stephen, High Master of St Paul’s, itself a school with … Continue reading
U.S. plans to deploy an unmanned surveillance airship to Afghanistan are moving forward, with a contract for the Long Endurance Multi-Intelligence Vehicle (LEMV) demonstration expected to be awarded by year-end. Designed to stay aloft for three weeks carrying a heavy … Continue reading
Your chance to create your own personalised versions of these classic novels with ANY name as the star… Link
Think teapots are outdated and belong in your grandmother’s kitchen? Think again. The Terrorist Teapot takes a threatening stance against anyone trying to mess with your perfectly brewed tea with a tea cosy that doubles as a balaclava. We can think … Continue reading
My Holy Bible for African-American Children, NIV A Bible just for you! Finally, a Bible created just for African-American children. Designed for African-American children, this large print, easy-to-read Bible contains special features that celebrate the African-American heritage and faith. www.zondervan.com