- John Mackovic: That guy probably forgot to bring his towel one game, and now he must always leave it at home, because...
- John Mackovic: If they had pulled it off, their coach would have been considered a genius.
- John Mackovic: Maybe Gore left a little note for Dick Cheney in the VP's office. 🙂
- Geeding: The Al Gore reference is odd. Gore was never president and didn't have an opportunity to leave a note...
- DavidInNTexas: Care to show me the note Al Gore wrote to George's son?
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 26 March 26, 2009
I always wondered what would happen if I had to rush to the hospital to see a loved one before he or she passes only to be followed by a cop. Would I stop and explain the situation? Would I … Continue reading
Greggo, or Greg ‘The Hammer’ Williams, formerly of Sports Radio 1310 The Ticket and now current local ESPN radio personality recently did a burger rating that you can find here. Quick thoughts: I totally agree with his assessment that Kincaid’s … Continue reading
This person took each college’s most frequent “favorite books” that was reported on Facebook, compared them with each college’s average SAT/ACT scores, and then ranked the books from dumbest to smartest. You the link below to view the entire chart, … Continue reading
I’m pretty progressive. Take the 40 question quiz here.
Bill Ferris hasn’t always been in church from noon to 3 p.m. on Good Friday, but he’s always found a quiet place for reflection, and he’s refrained from eating meat on the most somber day in the Christian calendar. It’ll … Continue reading
Just click anywhere in the blue area to drop some fish food . . .
With five pairs of legs, I feel 10 feet tall! The boy, 7, who doesn’t let a double amputation hold him back