- Suzi: I learned on Saturday that someone who had been married to an acquaintance of mine for about 40 years committed...
- Alec666: Happy birthday wife Geeding…my kids run cross country, any words of wisdom?
- Anonymous: Thank you. I’ll try to post soon!
- Dude: I wish the Musers had asked FEG who gets up every morning to get one of the best parking spots on the square....
- RPM: Happy 40th Wife Geeding. Keith, don’t read the rest of this… Wife G, we kinda miss your blog...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 26 March 26, 2009
I always wondered what would happen if I had to rush to the hospital to see a loved one before he or she passes only to be followed by a cop. Would I stop and explain the situation? Would I … Continue reading
Greggo, or Greg ‘The Hammer’ Williams, formerly of Sports Radio 1310 The Ticket and now current local ESPN radio personality recently did a burger rating that you can find here. Quick thoughts: I totally agree with his assessment that Kincaid’s … Continue reading
This person took each college’s most frequent “favorite books” that was reported on Facebook, compared them with each college’s average SAT/ACT scores, and then ranked the books from dumbest to smartest. You the link below to view the entire chart, … Continue reading
I’m pretty progressive. Take the 40 question quiz here.
Bill Ferris hasn’t always been in church from noon to 3 p.m. on Good Friday, but he’s always found a quiet place for reflection, and he’s refrained from eating meat on the most somber day in the Christian calendar. It’ll … Continue reading
Just click anywhere in the blue area to drop some fish food . . .
With five pairs of legs, I feel 10 feet tall! The boy, 7, who doesn’t let a double amputation hold him back