- Triple Fake: I don't quite get the IMDb age thing. Casting directors, and viewers, don't really care how...
- John Mackovic: > I wonder how much the court surface affects the bounce of the ball. Exactly what I was thinking.
- ...: The best thing about your ongoing comments on Baylor and Briles is the way Christ really shines through.
- Ben W.: We really enjoyed the fond farewell to Charles Osgood, too. We were hoping for Lee Cowan to take over –...
- Ben W.: At the end of the Blockbuster video, the guy reveals that he actually works at one of the few remaining open...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 26 March 26, 2009
I always wondered what would happen if I had to rush to the hospital to see a loved one before he or she passes only to be followed by a cop. Would I stop and explain the situation? Would I … Continue reading
Greggo, or Greg ‘The Hammer’ Williams, formerly of Sports Radio 1310 The Ticket and now current local ESPN radio personality recently did a burger rating that you can find here. Quick thoughts: I totally agree with his assessment that Kincaid’s … Continue reading
This person took each college’s most frequent “favorite books” that was reported on Facebook, compared them with each college’s average SAT/ACT scores, and then ranked the books from dumbest to smartest. You the link below to view the entire chart, … Continue reading
I’m pretty progressive. Take the 40 question quiz here.
Bill Ferris hasn’t always been in church from noon to 3 p.m. on Good Friday, but he’s always found a quiet place for reflection, and he’s refrained from eating meat on the most somber day in the Christian calendar. It’ll … Continue reading
Just click anywhere in the blue area to drop some fish food . . .
With five pairs of legs, I feel 10 feet tall! The boy, 7, who doesn’t let a double amputation hold him back