- The Donald: Glad to see the Coach redux. I first remember CTN from Call to Glory, and didn't catch all that many...
- The Donald: Am I paranoid, or am I being followed by a moon shadow? – DF Yusuf Islam
- Jason: As a direct response to the Clinton era, with no Ross Perot in the mix, but still won only by a razor thin...
- Geeding: How would you view the Bush/Cheney ticket? Of course Bush was considered from Texas, and I know Cheney...
- RPM: I'm sure the AZ State Senator that wants mandatory religious services has a particular brand of religion in...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 26 March 26, 2009
I always wondered what would happen if I had to rush to the hospital to see a loved one before he or she passes only to be followed by a cop. Would I stop and explain the situation? Would I … Continue reading
Greggo, or Greg ‘The Hammer’ Williams, formerly of Sports Radio 1310 The Ticket and now current local ESPN radio personality recently did a burger rating that you can find here. Quick thoughts: I totally agree with his assessment that Kincaid’s … Continue reading
This person took each college’s most frequent “favorite books” that was reported on Facebook, compared them with each college’s average SAT/ACT scores, and then ranked the books from dumbest to smartest. You the link below to view the entire chart, … Continue reading
I’m pretty progressive. Take the 40 question quiz here.
Bill Ferris hasn’t always been in church from noon to 3 p.m. on Good Friday, but he’s always found a quiet place for reflection, and he’s refrained from eating meat on the most somber day in the Christian calendar. It’ll … Continue reading
Just click anywhere in the blue area to drop some fish food . . .
With five pairs of legs, I feel 10 feet tall! The boy, 7, who doesn’t let a double amputation hold him back