- Fred: Sir I had back surgery also and was in constant pain afterwards. I went and had the Jesus shot in Oklahoma and...
- Alec666: I left the catholic church a long time ago. The hypocrisy was just too much for me.
- Anonymous: Keith, man youre making my decision even tougher. I may need shoulder surgery( also tricky) it’s a...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Keith, you made the right decision on the back surgery. Always easier to heal while you are younger,...
- Barry: I just knew it had to be the same one. I referenced you guys in talking to them, but couldn’t be 100% certain...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 20 January 20, 2009
Hillary Clinton Mouthing Along To Presidential Oath WASHINGTONâ€”Network news cameras covering Barack Obama’s inauguration ceremony Tuesday captured Hillary Clinton silently moving her lips along with each word of the minute-long presidential oath of office. As she stood watching several yards … Continue reading
The special comes on this Sunday, but here’s a sneak preview of President-Elect Obama’s getting a tour and about to go on his first ride.Â Of all things, he orders a cheeseburger.
The last time the George W. Bush administration updated the White House’s website was 11:53 a.m. (EDT).Â Below is the last image of their website, click to enlarge. As soon as the Joe Biden was sworn in, the webpage went … Continue reading
The Daily Show With Jon StewartM – Th 11p / 10c Final Message From the White House Barack Obama InterviewJohn McCain Interview Sarah Palin VideoFunny Election Video