- John Mackovic: Reminds me of my 8th grade football team. Our coach just handed out jerseys the day of the game and so...
- Geeding: I don’t think I ever had the same jersey number twice, maybe 84. I didn’t play my senior season,...
- John Mackovic: – I loved the irony of how Frisco ISD's big nationally-televised football quadruple-header...
- RPM: It was bittersweet watching Osgood announce his retirement. Brought back memories of Charles Kuralt. He was just...
- Ben W.: Pretty sure I could play with this all day. Thanks for the time killer!
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 20 January 20, 2009
Hillary Clinton Mouthing Along To Presidential Oath WASHINGTONâ€”Network news cameras covering Barack Obama’s inauguration ceremony Tuesday captured Hillary Clinton silently moving her lips along with each word of the minute-long presidential oath of office. As she stood watching several yards … Continue reading
The special comes on this Sunday, but here’s a sneak preview of President-Elect Obama’s getting a tour and about to go on his first ride.Â Of all things, he orders a cheeseburger.
The last time the George W. Bush administration updated the White House’s website was 11:53 a.m. (EDT).Â Below is the last image of their website, click to enlarge. As soon as the Joe Biden was sworn in, the webpage went … Continue reading
The Daily Show With Jon StewartM – Th 11p / 10c Final Message From the White House Barack Obama InterviewJohn McCain Interview Sarah Palin VideoFunny Election Video