- KC1: A few months ago we had to replace both of our hot water heaters and the dishwasher…..all in one month....
- Bryan: I used to work in that courthouse and I remember this "alleged" crab infestation. Funny stuff!
- Triple Fake: Usually catch a little bit of Ch11's newscast in the AM. I've noticed that Lisa Villegas...
- RPM: I've been keeping a close eye on Lisa Villegas since she arrived at Ch11. It's not hard to do…...
- John Mackovic: I LOL'ed at the comment about the toothpicks in the toliets.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 20 January 20, 2009
Hillary Clinton Mouthing Along To Presidential Oath WASHINGTONâ€”Network news cameras covering Barack Obama’s inauguration ceremony Tuesday captured Hillary Clinton silently moving her lips along with each word of the minute-long presidential oath of office. As she stood watching several yards … Continue reading
The special comes on this Sunday, but here’s a sneak preview of President-Elect Obama’s getting a tour and about to go on his first ride.Â Of all things, he orders a cheeseburger.
The last time the George W. Bush administration updated the White House’s website was 11:53 a.m. (EDT).Â Below is the last image of their website, click to enlarge. As soon as the Joe Biden was sworn in, the webpage went … Continue reading
The Daily Show With Jon StewartM – Th 11p / 10c Final Message From the White House Barack Obama InterviewJohn McCain Interview Sarah Palin VideoFunny Election Video