- Jay F: I don't know much about it either but have put a fair amount down (or up) over the years. You would more...
- KC1: Because the tile is a glass and aluminum blend….aluminum shouldn't be used for water areas. If the...
- Mountaineer: Happy Anniversary! And the photographic proof of the onset of your back problems? I would sleep with one...
- Ben W.: Based on the wallpaper, it looks like the Grand Floridian.
- Ben W.: FWIW, we (shockingly) honeymooned at WDW also, and would have been there about two months before y'all...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 20 January 20, 2009
Hillary Clinton Mouthing Along To Presidential Oath WASHINGTONâ€”Network news cameras covering Barack Obama’s inauguration ceremony Tuesday captured Hillary Clinton silently moving her lips along with each word of the minute-long presidential oath of office. As she stood watching several yards … Continue reading
The special comes on this Sunday, but here’s a sneak preview of President-Elect Obama’s getting a tour and about to go on his first ride.Â Of all things, he orders a cheeseburger.
The last time the George W. Bush administration updated the White House’s website was 11:53 a.m. (EDT).Â Below is the last image of their website, click to enlarge. As soon as the Joe Biden was sworn in, the webpage went … Continue reading
The Daily Show With Jon StewartM – Th 11p / 10c Final Message From the White House Barack Obama InterviewJohn McCain Interview Sarah Palin VideoFunny Election Video