- Brent: I've filled out a number of membership forms in my lifetime that probably have helped with my continence....
- Geeding: You know, John, this is a bit of me being in a glass house and throwing a rock or two. 🙂 I'm not...
- John: At least it is not the school's mistake. This is from a parent. This shows the importance of proofreading...
- Triple Fake: I don't quite get the IMDb age thing. Casting directors, and viewers, don't really care how...
- John Mackovic: > I wonder how much the court surface affects the bounce of the ball. Exactly what I was thinking.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 20 January 20, 2009
Hillary Clinton Mouthing Along To Presidential Oath WASHINGTONâ€”Network news cameras covering Barack Obama’s inauguration ceremony Tuesday captured Hillary Clinton silently moving her lips along with each word of the minute-long presidential oath of office. As she stood watching several yards … Continue reading
The special comes on this Sunday, but here’s a sneak preview of President-Elect Obama’s getting a tour and about to go on his first ride.Â Of all things, he orders a cheeseburger.
The last time the George W. Bush administration updated the White House’s website was 11:53 a.m. (EDT).Â Below is the last image of their website, click to enlarge. As soon as the Joe Biden was sworn in, the webpage went … Continue reading
The Daily Show With Jon StewartM – Th 11p / 10c Final Message From the White House Barack Obama InterviewJohn McCain Interview Sarah Palin VideoFunny Election Video