Bag of Randomness
- For you fellow presidential history buffs, here’s an interesting chart that details events of the first 100 days of a presidents term starting with FDR.
- So you like charts, but don’t like presidential history.Â How about an interactive cereal chart?
- Goodwill is waiting for Sarah Palin’s clothing donation.Â Link
- Speaking of which, she is sorting through her clothes.
- This article states the following about evangelicals that caught my attention:
- Evangelicals represent just one out of every six born again adults.
- 7% of the national population of adults are evangelicals
- Two-thirds of evangelicals are aligned with the GOP
- 1 out of 5 are Democrats
- And then there was this nugget: Most remarkably, however, was the overwhelming support registered among evangelicals for Republican candidate John McCain. In total, 88% voted for Sen. McCain, compared to just 11% for Sen. Obama. The 88% is statistically identical to the 85% of evangelicals who backed George W. Bush in 2004.
- Spam gets 1 response per 12,500,000 emailsÂ Link
- I will never eat at Masa [Wikipedia] on my own dime.Â Link I’m just not much of a sushi eater.
- The concept of HugeURL cracks me up.
- I think some of my friends don’t know me very well since some of them send me a lot of negative stuff about Democrats.Â I can deal with that, and they probably just don’t know here I stand politically.Â But I would think some of them would know me well enough to know I would not appreciate Obama jokes that include a black man knocking on a door and presidential assassination references.Â Just tasteless.
- I had to get some of my medical records yesterday and saw that my doctor posted something in his waiting room that listed the dangers of Obama.
- Locally, and not just stuff that is reported on the news, I hear of a lot of fear of the Obama presidency.Â Such is life in a red state I guess.Â A lot of what I hear is coming from children, and I’m pretty sure I know where they are getting their information.
- If there is a lot of fear here in North Texas over Obama, I wonder what the mood is like in the Deep South.
- I finally finished that Newsweek article Secrets of the 2008 Campaign.Â Absolutely fascinating.Â You’ll learn a lot of inside stuff.Â It’s like a little book.Â There are seven chapters, and the chapters range from five to eight pages.
- It turns out that the Little Shop of Horrors has five alternate endings, I can’t remember the original one.
- Microsoft is already working on the next version of Windows, here are 10 things to look forward to.
- Hot dog!
- And even more hot dogs.Â Link
- Tennessee WIlliams died by bottle cap?Â Link
This entry was posted in Personal
. Bookmark the permalink