- Geeding: I actually had to use the auger yesterday on the upstairs bathroom sink. I think I’ve used it for or...
- Bizarro Big Tex: I remember when the City Place development was announced. It was originally to feature two mirror...
- Ben W.: In honor of your mom, today I read some excerpts from The Portable Abraham Lincoln (a collection of his...
- Ricardo Perry: Star Trek: the motion picture tried the Voyager story. I thought it was a great idea. Unfortunately,...
- Ricardo Perry: A good mother is the first person you love and will always be the one who loves you the most. To your...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: October 2008
My first Halloween at Southwest was a very memorable one.Â You can view the pictures below, I tried to get a variety of costumes I saw and from the performances as well.Â Some of the pictures are a bit blurry, … Continue reading
I hear that blondes have more fun, that’s why I’m launching the BagOfNothing Blonde Ambition Tour. Actually, it’s for a Halloween costume, care to guess what I’m going to be?Â Besides, I’ve always wanted to do this, and I figured … Continue reading
THE GOSPEL ACCORDING TO U2 Sunday, November 9 5:00pm – 7:00pm Though the four members of U2 comprise a mainstream, secular rock group, they are arguably the most influential Christian musicians in the world. Join us as we explore the … Continue reading
Get the latest news satire and funny videos at 236.com.
Link That one dude looks like that guy from Amercian Idol season one, who reminded me of Sideshow Mel.
It appears when one calls the Vatican you don’t get the “Press 1 for . . .” option.Â Instead you get an actual human. It’s a pretty interesting article, these pieces stood out: “People ask us: ‘So you really work … Continue reading
Instead of making election day a holiday so people can get out to vote, maybe it should be moved to a Saturday. I drink a lot of tea and that has given me stained teeth, so I bought a pack … Continue reading
For those of you that don’t get it . . . Link