Remember those cool Nike high-tops that Marty McFly wore in Back to the Future? The ones that laced themselves and you wished you had a pair just like them? If so, listen up: Nike is releasing the Marty McFly 2015’s as the Nike Hyperdunks. They won’t lace themselves, unfortunately, but will be made of Nike’s super light-weight materials. They’ll be shilled by Kobe Bryant in black, and we’ll be surprised if the Back to the Future roots of these shoes will be shown the light in order to keep the cool young’ns interested, but we all know the truth behind these bitchin’ kicks. Hoverboard sold separately.
- AndreaJN: “Bless her heart” indeed! It’s not a pretty process, but it does work, so to each her own.
- Bryan B.: That video reminds me of the scene from The Office where they moved all of the clocks ahead while Michael...
- Bryan B.: The B-2 did a flyover for the Ranger game.
- Ben W.: Splash was the first film released by Touchstone Pictures, a studio started by Walt Disney Studios to allow...
- AndreaJN: Did I miss the story about your high school backside? Do tell! 🙂
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From