Remember those cool Nike high-tops that Marty McFly wore in Back to the Future? The ones that laced themselves and you wished you had a pair just like them? If so, listen up: Nike is releasing the Marty McFly 2015’s as the Nike Hyperdunks. They won’t lace themselves, unfortunately, but will be made of Nike’s super light-weight materials. They’ll be shilled by Kobe Bryant in black, and we’ll be surprised if the Back to the Future roots of these shoes will be shown the light in order to keep the cool young’ns interested, but we all know the truth behind these bitchin’ kicks. Hoverboard sold separately.
- Bryan B.: I love Whataburger as much as anyone and if you forced me to name my favorite fast food joint, I...
- Anonymous: Whataburger being sold…..maybe they’ll fix the fries that go hard and chewy after a few minutes
- barry: Keith, you do a great job of remembering. Whether it’s though your mom’s handsewn clothes that...
- Mott: Are you being serious about SHS?
- Peggy Noice: I always think it is strange how years just keep passing and they aren’t here. I can only credit...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From