When the name Krispy Kreme comes to mind, you think hot – glazed doughnuts, well in this case, think again, as Krispy Kreme hits us off with the worldâ€™s first grass flip flops. Krispy Kreme has come up with the perfect ideal solution to those â€œstuck in the office all dayâ€ types of situations by having the feeling of fresh grass under your feet. The worldâ€™s first grass flip flops can be kept for over four months (if properly taken care of). So far these have only been released in London, but are planned to release nationally. So on those long hot work days, at least you can pretend your stepping on nice fresh cut grass on a beautiful Summer day!
- John Mackovic: I hope you hear good news from your neurologist about the myelogram.
- JayF: – Haven't been to an Applebee's in several years. I'd guess it's still not the Golden...
- Ben W.: Man, they could have saved a lot of money on market research and just asked me: no way in the world is...
- John Mackovic: When the facts don't fit the narrative, you bury them.
- Tad Billmire: I agree with what Fallon said except when he said Trump took two days to comment. This is absolutely...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From