When the name Krispy Kreme comes to mind, you think hot – glazed doughnuts, well in this case, think again, as Krispy Kreme hits us off with the worldâ€™s first grass flip flops. Krispy Kreme has come up with the perfect ideal solution to those â€œstuck in the office all dayâ€ types of situations by having the feeling of fresh grass under your feet. The worldâ€™s first grass flip flops can be kept for over four months (if properly taken care of). So far these have only been released in London, but are planned to release nationally. So on those long hot work days, at least you can pretend your stepping on nice fresh cut grass on a beautiful Summer day!
- Todd McKay: I am trying to imagine what Trump's letter to the next president will look like.
- Suzi: Oh, and – I'm a huge Springsteen fan – I think as much of him as you do of Bono. I read...
- Suzi: I'm getting to be a total politics nerd, watching hearings on C-SPAN and everything. Saw Ted Cruz's...
- John Mackovic: – I like foil because, after I am done cooking the bacon, I take a corner and shape into a spout...
- Corey: Next time you do bacon in the oven, throw some brown sugar and a sprinkle of cayenne pepper on the bacon...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From