When the name Krispy Kreme comes to mind, you think hot – glazed doughnuts, well in this case, think again, as Krispy Kreme hits us off with the worldâ€™s first grass flip flops. Krispy Kreme has come up with the perfect ideal solution to those â€œstuck in the office all dayâ€ types of situations by having the feeling of fresh grass under your feet. The worldâ€™s first grass flip flops can be kept for over four months (if properly taken care of). So far these have only been released in London, but are planned to release nationally. So on those long hot work days, at least you can pretend your stepping on nice fresh cut grass on a beautiful Summer day!
- Dude: Ahhh… the deliciousness of conspiracy theory. Where the absence of hard evidence only "proves"...
- John Mackovic: Lactose intolerance – must be from the Asian side of your family.
- The Donald: Occasionally, NH and I attend the same church service.
- Edge: Texas Muslim Capitol Day. I can see a minority group hiring that Michigan psycho woman for their events just to...
- Jason: I was at that game when Shania played. All other concerts since have been snoozers.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From