When the name Krispy Kreme comes to mind, you think hot – glazed doughnuts, well in this case, think again, as Krispy Kreme hits us off with the worldâ€™s first grass flip flops. Krispy Kreme has come up with the perfect ideal solution to those â€œstuck in the office all dayâ€ types of situations by having the feeling of fresh grass under your feet. The worldâ€™s first grass flip flops can be kept for over four months (if properly taken care of). So far these have only been released in London, but are planned to release nationally. So on those long hot work days, at least you can pretend your stepping on nice fresh cut grass on a beautiful Summer day!
- Ben W.: “From the director of ‘Fast and Furious.'” Yep, I’m out.
- RPM: Is it too early to say I hate it? Because I hate it.
- Mr. Mike Honcho: LOL, that GIF was awesome!
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Who are these people? Is nothing sacred anymore?
- John Mackovic: At least the Island Hoppers helicopter has the right paint job and the new Magnum still carries a...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From