When the name Krispy Kreme comes to mind, you think hot – glazed doughnuts, well in this case, think again, as Krispy Kreme hits us off with the worldâ€™s first grass flip flops. Krispy Kreme has come up with the perfect ideal solution to those â€œstuck in the office all dayâ€ types of situations by having the feeling of fresh grass under your feet. The worldâ€™s first grass flip flops can be kept for over four months (if properly taken care of). So far these have only been released in London, but are planned to release nationally. So on those long hot work days, at least you can pretend your stepping on nice fresh cut grass on a beautiful Summer day!
- Ben W.: Want crispy bacon on a sandwich? Try Jersey Mike’s club sandwich. It’s pretty, pretty, pretty,...
- Steve Gibbons: Re the narcotic prescriptions – it’s a federal law that it can only be a paper rx and not faxed...
- Triple Fake: that kid is hi-larious! Triple Fake Ron Burgundy
- Dude: The UT Austin campus is indeed crowded, their current enrollment is 52,000ish, I hear the Speedway is a mess...
- AndreaJN: The Austin package bomber has been stopped. Thank God. https://www.cnn.com/2018/03...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From