Last June, Matthew Lincoln was attending an evening service at his nondenominational Tennessee church when he approached the altar where a visiting minister was offering individual prayers for parishioners. Assigned “catchers” were present on the altar in case congregants fainted, fell, or otherwise lost control. When the minister, Robert Lavala, slightly touched his forehead, the Knoxville-area man “received the spirit and fell backwards.” Except nobody was there to catch him, Lincoln charges in a $2.5 million lawsuit filed yesterday against Lakewind Church and its pastors. Lincoln, 58, claims that he fell backwards, striking his head against the “carpet-covered cement floor,” according to the Circuit Court complaint, which was first reported by Courthouse News Service.
- John Mackovic: They just showed that valentine's map on the Channel 11 news – and they had blurred out...
- sara: That was sooooo on purpose. I don't care how much $$ and fame he's got, I don't and never have...
- tommy: Sexual assault and rape is a police matter.. start there.
- Geeding: You right! How the heck did I forget she was in the remake?
- John Mackovic: "The way I see it, if you are going to tile your floor, why not do it with some style?"
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From