Last June, Matthew Lincoln was attending an evening service at his nondenominational Tennessee church when he approached the altar where a visiting minister was offering individual prayers for parishioners. Assigned “catchers” were present on the altar in case congregants fainted, fell, or otherwise lost control. When the minister, Robert Lavala, slightly touched his forehead, the Knoxville-area man “received the spirit and fell backwards.” Except nobody was there to catch him, Lincoln charges in a $2.5 million lawsuit filed yesterday against Lakewind Church and its pastors. Lincoln, 58, claims that he fell backwards, striking his head against the “carpet-covered cement floor,” according to the Circuit Court complaint, which was first reported by Courthouse News Service.
- Mr. Mike Honcho: LOL, I did indeed read it, but had a hard time trying to get the "gist" of it.
- RPM: Greg Abbott is an idiot.
- Triple Fake: A little clarification about how the governor objectifies women by badly misidentifying them as armed...
- barry: Ha! Here's my one bullet point: it's all God!
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Good reply Brent. Question for you: Did God allow the Holocaust?… or, was there a greater...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From