- Buddy: You do realize a "barrel of oil" is a unit of measure don't you? 42 gallons I believe.
- RPM: Colbert's finale was touching. The song was perfect. Vera Lynn would be proud.
- RPM: Cuba will be a vacation paradise until Harrah's, Hard Rock Cafe and Margaritaville get their hands on it....
- The Dude: I'd be careful with JetBlue. I pretty sure they can offer low fares because their payments on their...
- Geeding: Back in 2000 or 2001 I met Sims at a gym in Valley Ranch. He was doing some sort of promotion with them and...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Daily Archives: 14 April 14, 2008
FORT WORTH — On Friday afternoon, a Tarrant County jury sentenced an Azle woman to five years in prison and assessed a $10,000 fine for stealing a mentally impaired man’s life savings. But they didn’t stop there. Jurors decided after … Continue reading
PAHRUMP, Nevada (AP) — Nicki Amouri hands her camera to a friend, throws her arm over another and smiles wide as she leans in for a shot with the monument her class came to visit. It’s a typical field trip … Continue reading
NEW YORK, April 13 (UPI) — Bryant Gumbel is leaving the NFL Network after two seasons of play-by-play duty on the U.S. TV operation. Gumbel resigned this weekend after numerous criticisms about on-air mistakes and his low-key play-by-play style. Link
40. Oh, I just couldn’t. Heck, she’s only sixteen. 39. I’ll take Shakespeare for 1000, Alex. 38. Duct tape won’t fix that. 37. Honey, I think we should sell the pickup and buy a family sedan. 36. Come to think … Continue reading
A gallery of some of the most impressive control rooms, including the original NASA mission control, the Beatlesâ€™ recording studio, the NORAD nuclear war room, what is left of Chernobyl reactor 4 control and control rooms for TV, traffic, subways … Continue reading
For instance: The Mint is responsible for producing military medals (such as the Silver and Bronze Stars, the Purple Heart and the Navy Cross) as well as the Congressional Medals. â€œIn God We Trustâ€ was first put on coins in … Continue reading
It turns out that Jack Handy is a real person.Â Here’s a current article about him, and I had no idea that he’s a Texan – born in San Antonio and educated at UTEP. Here’s his website, and here’s probably … Continue reading
Flickr Set Flickr Slideshow
A look at U.S. presidents’ job-approval ratings. Click on the links at the left for more detail. Wall Street Journal Truman left with really low approval ratings, but history has since been kind to him regarding his decisions.Â Makes me … Continue reading
Living in the United States is an interesting experience for someone who was born and raised in Australia. Quite often, I get asked a lot of questions about what it is like back home. The longer I live here in … Continue reading
More foamy pics here.