- John Mackovic: I'd take a Longhorn over an Arkie any day.
- Geeding: Felix Jones was replaced with Jamaal Charles of the Kansas City Chiefs. Why someone from the Chiefs? Because...
- towski: Interesting quotes on the Trump story. Evangelicals and I are both skeptical, but with VERY different...
- John Mackovic: – We didn't get a drop of rain at the house in Plano yesterday afternoon – We...
- King Bronn: It sucks that when Tommen jumped out the window, we didn't get to see the… King's...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 14 April 14, 2008
FORT WORTH — On Friday afternoon, a Tarrant County jury sentenced an Azle woman to five years in prison and assessed a $10,000 fine for stealing a mentally impaired man’s life savings. But they didn’t stop there. Jurors decided after … Continue reading
PAHRUMP, Nevada (AP) — Nicki Amouri hands her camera to a friend, throws her arm over another and smiles wide as she leans in for a shot with the monument her class came to visit. It’s a typical field trip … Continue reading
NEW YORK, April 13 (UPI) — Bryant Gumbel is leaving the NFL Network after two seasons of play-by-play duty on the U.S. TV operation. Gumbel resigned this weekend after numerous criticisms about on-air mistakes and his low-key play-by-play style. Link
40. Oh, I just couldn’t. Heck, she’s only sixteen. 39. I’ll take Shakespeare for 1000, Alex. 38. Duct tape won’t fix that. 37. Honey, I think we should sell the pickup and buy a family sedan. 36. Come to think … Continue reading
A gallery of some of the most impressive control rooms, including the original NASA mission control, the Beatlesâ€™ recording studio, the NORAD nuclear war room, what is left of Chernobyl reactor 4 control and control rooms for TV, traffic, subways … Continue reading
For instance: The Mint is responsible for producing military medals (such as the Silver and Bronze Stars, the Purple Heart and the Navy Cross) as well as the Congressional Medals. â€œIn God We Trustâ€ was first put on coins in … Continue reading
It turns out that Jack Handy is a real person.Â Here’s a current article about him, and I had no idea that he’s a Texan – born in San Antonio and educated at UTEP. Here’s his website, and here’s probably … Continue reading
Flickr Set Flickr Slideshow
A look at U.S. presidents’ job-approval ratings. Click on the links at the left for more detail. Wall Street Journal Truman left with really low approval ratings, but history has since been kind to him regarding his decisions.Â Makes me … Continue reading
Living in the United States is an interesting experience for someone who was born and raised in Australia. Quite often, I get asked a lot of questions about what it is like back home. The longer I live here in … Continue reading
More foamy pics here.