- Former Neighbor Payne: Hahaha! We’ll be by to visit him at some point before Christmas. Let’s get together when we’re...
- Geeding: You’re right that if it were to occur he would certainly have earned that scholarship. His play and...
- Alec666: The Jones kid EARNED the scholarship; therefore to take that accomplishment (or prize away from him because...
- RPM: I watched a bit of the Buffalo game on RedZone. I like a good snow game now and then. Sad news about Timothy...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: I too remember this! Great memory, thanks for sharing it.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 11 April 11, 2008
NEW YORK (AP) — Recently sworn-in U.S. citizen Craig Ferguson is being embraced by his new countrymen: The late-night comic hit a ratings milestone last week with his first victory over NBC’s Conan O’Brien. The CBS “Late Late Show” averaged … Continue reading
To find a recipe based on what you’re craving, plug up to eight tags into our “cookthink it” search tool. You can do in this two ways. Type one tag at a time into the search bar and hit “return” … Continue reading
The results for Texas are below, but you can find your state’s info (and even some counties/cities) here.
A girls sews her tongue.
Baptist Theological Seminary at Richmond will eliminate four of its 13 full-time faculty positions in a downsizing plan to be presented to trustees April 28. President Ron Crawford said the school is not yet ready to announce which professors are … Continue reading
REEDSBURG, Wis. (AP) – An elementary-school event in which kids were encouraged to dress as members of the opposite gender drew the ire of a Christian radio group, whose angry broadcast prompted outraged calls to the district office. Students at … Continue reading
It appears that McCain and his wife has been attending this Southern Baptist affiliated church for about 17 years.Â That’s pretty interesting considering his wife’s fortune comes from the beer business, or as my marketing professor of my SBC univerisity … Continue reading
Launched in April 2008, RushmoreDrive is a first-of-its-kind search engine for the Black community. We deliver a blend of mainstream search results plus a layer of more relevant search results influenced by the Black community. RushmoreDrive is where the Black … Continue reading
Every two years, the Jump$tart Coalition for Personal Financial Literacy tests 12th graders’ practical money knowledge. The average score usually hovers around 52 percent. You can test yourself on these sample questions from the 2006 survey. Link