- Bryan B.: If the XFL is spending that kind of money renovating stadiums, I’ll be surprised if it lasts more...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Parking issue also a hot button at our House of Worship. Folks seem to be in a big hurry to commune...
- Bizarro Big Tex: I also have doubts on the origins of the oilfield attack. Was the Saudi field attacked? Yes. Can we...
- AndreaJN: I think the same thing about the oil field drones. I suspect that someone told Trump that he would get...
- RPM: I always liked Cokie Roberts and respected her opinions. She was sharp. I’m not a CNN hater, but they are...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: November 2007
Charlie is a wild-born coyote who was unexpectedly delivered to my doorstep this past April after both his parents were shot for killing sheep. Whatever reservations I had about raising a wild animal simply didn’t matter – couldn’t matter – … Continue reading
These are just a sampling of the 347 ornaments hand-created by artists whose designs represent America’s national parks, memorials, seashores, historic sites and monuments displayed on the tree in the Blue Room at the White House. Link This is the … Continue reading
Is Sam Adams Utopias which contains 27% alcohol per volumne andÂ retails at $120 for a 24-ounce bottle. Link
Bean Bible gives you information and help for all things to do with beans. Bean recipes, baked beans, bean soup, bean facts, anything and everything about beans! It’s all here. We know beans about beans.
Police say a man followed a Dallas woman, assaulted her and took her $350,000 ring. Link I guess now would be a bad time for the husband to tell his wife that her engagement diamond was cubic zirconium.
KHARTOUM, Sudan – Thousands of Sudanese, many armed with clubs and knives, rallied Friday in a central square and demanded the execution of a British teacher convicted of insulting Islam for allowing her students to name a teddy bear “Muhammad.” … Continue reading
Just what is it like to be lashed? In 1993, Gavin Sherrard-Smith, a computer expert from Cheltenham, received 50 lashes with a bamboo cane in a prison in Qatar. He was accused of breaking an alcohol ban while living in … Continue reading
This is a mural I painted for my son’s room. It’s based on the 1933 Walt Disney cartoon “Mickey and the Mechanical Man”. From start to finish, this mural took 3 months to complete. More pics here.
FAIRMONT, Minn. – More than two decades after Aaron Giles lost his identity bracelet, heâ€™s finding how it was discovered tough to swallow. A meat cutter at Olson Locker in Fairmont came across the shiny object in a chicken gizzard … Continue reading
I wonder ifÂ there was a website about marketing Jesus Christ. And I wonder if you can find that website on GoogleÂ by typing “1tsirhCsuseJ ” which is ” JesusChrist1 ” backwards.Â And I wonder if there was such a website, would … Continue reading