- AndreaJN: I enjoy “Wait Wait… Don’t Tell Me!”. Hope you enjoy it!
- Rob: The Navy officially retired the flat hat on April 1, 1963.
- Ben W.: When Vader appeared out of the darkness–first with his breathing, and then illuminated by his...
- Ben W.: Yeah, Gorsuch was definitely between a rock and a hard place. Regardless of how he responded, he would take...
- Bryan: My boss asks everyone he interviews (we often interview people together) some variation on "what do you...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 22 March 22, 2007
In the wake of community criticism, Target Corp. is reassigning its Muslim cashiers who refuse to ring up pork products for religious reasons to other jobs at the stores. Target received a wave of criticism earlier this week after the … Continue reading
PeoplesFavorites.com is a site where you can see toplists with other people’s favorites, vote on your favorites and suggest new favorites and toplists. You can vote once every 24 hours on each toplist. To vote, just click on your favorite … Continue reading
You can now own a watch made out of parts from the ship. Link
Every day, for the next year, I will be reviewing the major events that happened in history, and rating them as cool, good, bad, or horrible. I will then use all those ratings to give the day itself a rating. … Continue reading
The ‘funny’ stuff starts about a 1:20 into the video.
Click here for the gallery.
Welcome to UglyDress.com, the archive of the world’s worst Bridesmaids dresses. Contained within are photographic proof of some of the dresses that our friends, the brides, have made us wear so that they could look good. One word of caution, … Continue reading
More pics here.
Meh means rubbish. It means boring. It means not worth the effort, who cares, so-so, whatever. It is the all-purpose dismissive shrug of the blogger and messageboarder. Full Article