- barry: Happy 40th, Geeding. You've got a good thing going — keep on, keepin' on.
- RPM: Happy Birthday! Don't worry, 40 is nothing. Wait til you hit 50. That one will get your attention.
- sara: Happy birthday Geeding, and many many more.
- Ricardo Perry: Happy Birthday! I only really know from your blog, but I truly believe you are a good man. Your post...
- Nathan: I am reminded of these lyrics: I'm not afraid to die I'm not afraid to live And when I'm flat...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 21 March 21, 2007
Great pics of Vietnam set to music. Link
That Dallas is home to the world’s largest gay church. Article
Zhou Guizhen, who is 86-years-old, shows one of her bound feet where the bones in the four small toes were broken and forced underneath the foot over a period of time, at her home in Liuyi village in China’s southern … Continue reading
Here’s the Greek Gods Family Tree.
Yahoo’s new version of web mail is, without a doubt, one of the coolest and most fluid Ajax applications we’ve seen to date. For the average user it offers every major feature that you can find in Outlook or Thunderbird, … Continue reading
Read about it here.
HersheyÂ squirts just waiting to happen.Â Click below for the recipe and details. Link
Faucet foam eliminates the need for soap dish mixes ordinary dish soap into a consistent lather, saves time and water, no more messy sink ledges. Mounts on faucet in minutes, turns on by push of a button. Also useful when … Continue reading
Here is an interesting map where you can find Coke or Pepsi in Las Vegas. My apoligiesÂ to all the Dr. Pepper drinkers.