- Jason A: Is there relevance to Brent’s birthday being the first bullet point and your wife’s being next...
- AndreaJN: Happy birthday to WifeGeeding! I hope you have a day as wonderful as you are!
- Bryan B.: Looks like they left this up after the live broadcast was over. I’ve watching what I have so far....
- Bizarro Big Tex: current jobs with no long term upside: 1. alligator scrubber 2. Great White Shark dentist 3. Amazon...
- Awana Forev: Love the bullet point about the church and indoctrinating the child. The policy just doesn’t seem...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 07 March 7, 2007
If the pic is unclear, the sticker reads, “Now on 2-disc DVD Disney’s Peter Pan”. This was on my tomato. I’m not sure why Disney is interested in produce, but maybe it’s an open ad space. Link
When her son started crawling at three months old, Connie Robinson had a hunch he was going to be a fast learner. But baby Reuben still astonished her when he got to his feet and started to walk at just … Continue reading
Read about it here.
Last month, Brooke Owens of Asheville, N.C., began sneezing. And she continued to sneeze nonstop for three weeks straight. In what her doctors have dubbed a “medical mystery,” Owens’ sneezing spell has defied diagnosis time and time again. Doctors have … Continue reading
A total of 14 charts to view in pdf format. Link
The ocean sunfish (mola mola) is the largest bony fish in the world. It is a unique pelagic fish, and specimens of ocean sunfish have been observed up to 3.3 m (11 ft) in length and weighing up to 2,300 … Continue reading
The Smoking Gun has a great collection of complaints, most of which focus on the halftime show. If you are offended by sexual references, then you may not want to check them out. Link
Micturition plays a role in nearly every film Tom Hanks has ever made. He either does it, talks about it, or makes some reference to it. Match the numbered scenes on the left with the blanks next to the films … Continue reading