- Geeding: You sound so defensive, are you married to a TCU alum who's smoking hot and successful or something?...
- towski: TCU at 10%? We do still live in Texas, right? 39% of Texas residents say they attend church regularly. Are...
- RPM: Alec Baldwin does a solid Trump impersonation and Kate McKinnon really gets into her Hillary. As much as I like...
- Jack Meoff: Tow ski is an idiot.
- blurdo: That first one reminds me of one of my favorite German words – Backpfeifengesicht. It's definitely...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 06 March 6, 2007
Slideshow Order some Holy Water here.
It’s like YouTube, but with God. GodTube utilizes Web based technology to connect Christians for the purpose of encouraging and advancing the Gospel worldwide. This video is about Christian clown training.
Over a year ago I remember watching a video in church that was created by Igniter Media.Â The video was a sermon by a black preacher about who Jesus Christ is to him.Â It was very powerful and inspiring, and … Continue reading
According to a fascinating tome called The Hitler Fact Book by Thomas Fuchs, “the first Reich was the Holy Roman Empire of the Middle Ages; the second, the one established by Bismarck and ended by Germany’s defeat in 1918.” The … Continue reading
I bet stealing the Mona Lisa was something else. See the whole list here.
Sunflower seeds laced with caffeine, taurine, lysine, and ginseng. Baseball will never be the same again. Link
A portable bath tube that you heat up with firewood. Link
That Sela Ward was a cheerleader at Alabama. Source Or that she was in an episode of Night Court.
A Chinese man has persuaded his new wife to have plastic surgery to make her look like his first wife.
Zhao Gang, 32, from Chongqing city, lost his first wife Lu in a car smash three years ago, reports Chongqing Business News. “I recovered after staying in hospital for half a year and I wish I could have died with … Continue reading