- John Mackovic: In the final version of the movie, Chewie didn't go into the bar, did he?
- John Mackovic: – If you have Directv, you need to have an antenna for backup. – About that sports trivia...
- Paul: When the weather alert comes on my TV screen I engage the Closed Captions and I am able to read the dialog...
- Nathan: Oh thank God! Ew.
- RPM: I got all warm and fuzzy watching Biden receive the PMF. I've always liked "Uncle Joe". He's...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 22 January 22, 2007
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. – Neither gunfire nor two days in a refrigerator could slay this duck. When the wife of the hunter who shot it opened the refrigerator door, the duck lifted its head, giving her a scare. The manâ€™s wife … Continue reading
Like a scene from the movie “A Christmas Story,” police had to free a boy who got his tongue stuck to a metal stop sign, Lt. William H. Graham said Wednesday. Whether anyone uttered the infamous “triple-dog dare” that goaded … Continue reading
MOSCOW (Reuters Life!) – A Russian confessed to police he killed his grandmother because they could not agree on what program to watch on television, prosecutors said on Friday. Arguments over who controls the television remote are familiar to most … Continue reading
Mom Induces Labor So Husband Can Attend Game CHICAGO — Chicago school teacher Colleen Pavelka knows how much her husband loves the Bears. Apparently, she loves him even more. Colleen chose to have the birth of their second child induced … Continue reading
I find some humor in the fact that Lovie Smith can, if he wants to, tease Tony Dungie about being the second black head coach to lead a team to the Super Bowl only because Lovie’s team played and won … Continue reading