- John Mackovic: That guy probably forgot to bring his towel one game, and now he must always leave it at home, because...
- John Mackovic: If they had pulled it off, their coach would have been considered a genius.
- John Mackovic: Maybe Gore left a little note for Dick Cheney in the VP's office. 🙂
- Geeding: The Al Gore reference is odd. Gore was never president and didn't have an opportunity to leave a note...
- DavidInNTexas: Care to show me the note Al Gore wrote to George's son?
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 22 January 22, 2007
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. – Neither gunfire nor two days in a refrigerator could slay this duck. When the wife of the hunter who shot it opened the refrigerator door, the duck lifted its head, giving her a scare. The manâ€™s wife … Continue reading
Like a scene from the movie “A Christmas Story,” police had to free a boy who got his tongue stuck to a metal stop sign, Lt. William H. Graham said Wednesday. Whether anyone uttered the infamous “triple-dog dare” that goaded … Continue reading
MOSCOW (Reuters Life!) – A Russian confessed to police he killed his grandmother because they could not agree on what program to watch on television, prosecutors said on Friday. Arguments over who controls the television remote are familiar to most … Continue reading
Mom Induces Labor So Husband Can Attend Game CHICAGO — Chicago school teacher Colleen Pavelka knows how much her husband loves the Bears. Apparently, she loves him even more. Colleen chose to have the birth of their second child induced … Continue reading
I find some humor in the fact that Lovie Smith can, if he wants to, tease Tony Dungie about being the second black head coach to lead a team to the Super Bowl only because Lovie’s team played and won … Continue reading