- Bryan: The story of the couple rerunning their wedding because of her memory loss would make a great movie plot, but...
- Bryan: Yeah, I'm not sure how I messed up on his age. The only way this story line could succeed is if they had...
- sara: My favorite gag of all time is when he dips his fists in the chocolate and then in the sprinkles and candies,...
- Ben W.: "I apologize for the shakiness." Ha – I would have had to apologize for the water...
- Ben W.: Based on your post, I sought out Another Period and watched the pilot last night. Like RPM said, it is one of...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 22 January 22, 2007
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. – Neither gunfire nor two days in a refrigerator could slay this duck. When the wife of the hunter who shot it opened the refrigerator door, the duck lifted its head, giving her a scare. The manâ€™s wife … Continue reading
Like a scene from the movie “A Christmas Story,” police had to free a boy who got his tongue stuck to a metal stop sign, Lt. William H. Graham said Wednesday. Whether anyone uttered the infamous “triple-dog dare” that goaded … Continue reading
MOSCOW (Reuters Life!) – A Russian confessed to police he killed his grandmother because they could not agree on what program to watch on television, prosecutors said on Friday. Arguments over who controls the television remote are familiar to most … Continue reading
Mom Induces Labor So Husband Can Attend Game CHICAGO — Chicago school teacher Colleen Pavelka knows how much her husband loves the Bears. Apparently, she loves him even more. Colleen chose to have the birth of their second child induced … Continue reading
I find some humor in the fact that Lovie Smith can, if he wants to, tease Tony Dungie about being the second black head coach to lead a team to the Super Bowl only because Lovie’s team played and won … Continue reading