- I’ve always gotten a kick out of the names of certain estates. Graceland and Neverland were cool names which really fit their owners. As far as fictional places, Robin’s Nest for ‘Magnum P.I.’s’ Robing Masters was pretty cool. Southfork wasn’t bad. The Fortress of Solitude carried some weight, as well as Wayne Manor.
- For the heck of it, I put on a random episode of ‘Breaking Bad’ to have on in the background as I put this post together. I forgot how all the great time-lapse scenes it included. Also, I wonder what Walter White Jr. is up to nowadays.
- The average internet speed in Texas is 48.5 Mbps
- The Uncomfortable Reality of Having a Younger Boss
- Southeast Missouri State University – College president apologizes for drinking from beer bong
- South Carolina and the subject was math – A teacher forced her student into sex — and docked his grade after he refused, suit says
- One Drink Per Day, Your Chances of Developing an Alcohol-Related Condition
- Texas’ First Free Pharmacy Opens in North Texas
- Deadspin – I Lived By Mark Wahlberg’s Schedule For A Day And It Broke Me
- Earlier this month, Mark Wahlberg posted on Instagram what he said was his “typical daily schedule.” It was unreal, but it was doable. He gets up at 2:30 a.m, he says. He prays. He takes a 90-minute shower. He plays golf for a half hour. He gets cryo chamber recovery. He has an item on his schedule titled “family time/meetings/work calls.”
- This just ain’t my week.
- A guy in Florida tried to take back his repossessed truck.
- Another great baseball moment with a kid.
What an incredible moment at last night’s @BlueJays @astros game. Not only did @bracamonte85 have a catch with my son, he even took time to adjust his grip and throwing mechanics. It was an awesome teaching moment, Thank you! 🇻🇪🇨🇦 #mlb #this #abca #astros #bluejays @Cut4 pic.twitter.com/e7ca8XGEus
— Mike Conley (@Bullseye_MC) September 25, 2018
- Andy B: Thanks for the shout-out, Keith! I trained all summer for this, and the race went really well for me....
- RPM: I thought the Beto / Cruz debate was a draw, but Beto did draw blood a few times calling out Cruz for lying....
- Bizarro Big Tex: Challenging times for some church affiliated institutions of higher education. Sorry to see...
- Bizarro Big Tex: Keith, you have a better memory than yours truly. There was a KFC #1 before there was a KFC #2. I...
- Geeding: Thanks for sharing all that MW DQ knowledge, though I’m about to date myself and disagree with you....
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From