- That’s my father sometime after Navy bootcamp.
- Last night’s ‘Diff’rent Strokes’ was the one where Nancy Reagan makes an appearance for her Just Say No campaign. She did a good job, it’s like she was an actress or something.
- Yes, I know she was an actress in Hollywood back in the day.
- I apologize to those of you who thought I may have been taking a jab at Neil Gorsuch yesterday. My comment about him “dodging” a question about ducks and horses was made in jest.
- I only caught the first part of WFAA’s late night broadcast, but I think I heard Pete Delkus he was going to answer viewer email during his weather segment.
- NPR’s “Wait Wait… Don’t Tell Me!” is recording in Dallas tonight and WifeGeeding and I will actually be in the audience. She was nice enough to surprise me with tickets. For those of you familiar with the show, I have no idea who the panelists will be, but I think I read somewhere Mo Rocca lived in Dallas at a time so maybe he’ll make an appearance. And yes, there is a twist of oddness we are paying to watch someone that is only available via radio and audio podcast.
- DaughterGeeding has met all the requirements to take her Taekwondo red belt test, except for one. One of her requirements is to be respectful to family, but she hit her brother twice in one day recently. We had an internal investigation into the matter and found BoyGeeding didn’t do anything to provoke her, she was just having a bit of an attitude problem. We may have let it slide if it was only one hit, but punching him twice in one day was pushing it and thought this would be a good lesson regarding actions and consequences.
- Domino’s stock has outperformed Google, Facebook, Apple, and Amazon this decade
- Red-light camera grace period goes from 0.1 to 0.3 seconds, Chicago to lose $17M – Official: “[This] is not an invitation to drivers to try to beat the red light.”
- Gang rape was a ‘hoax’ by bloody teen who ran into church half-naked, Denison police say
- An 18-year-old Texas woman’s claim that she was abducted and assaulted two weeks ago were a hoax, Denison police said Wednesday. The incident caused a whirlwind of speculation in the town near the Oklahoma border after the bloody woman ran into a church wearing only a shirt, bra and underwear and lied about two black men raping her while a third held her down, Denison Police Chief Jay Burch said.
- Jalopnik – Consumer Reports’ Worst Cars Of 2017 List Is Brutal And Accurate
- I’m so glad I held off purchasing a Maserati Ghibli.
- Here’s a NY Times interative article about the size and spending of the U.S. military.
- AndreaJN: I enjoy “Wait Wait… Don’t Tell Me!”. Hope you enjoy it!
- Rob: The Navy officially retired the flat hat on April 1, 1963.
- Ben W.: When Vader appeared out of the darkness–first with his breathing, and then illuminated by his...
- Ben W.: Yeah, Gorsuch was definitely between a rock and a hard place. Regardless of how he responded, he would take...
- Bryan: My boss asks everyone he interviews (we often interview people together) some variation on "what do you...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From