- Yesterday someone left an anonymous comment about how difficult it is to read this blog because of my poor grammar and punctuation errors which distracts from the content. I went back and took a look at yesterday’s Bag of Randomness and she (In my mind this anonymous commenter is the sexy librarian type with a hint of Dana Scully) was right on. I have a tendency when I’m tired not to review anything I’ve written before I publish a post, and what I originally posted was difficult to read and just terrible. Granted, a lot of it was done on my phone sometime after midnight, but I should have given it a once over.
- I took the wife and kids bowling yesterday afternoon. It was DaughterGeeding’s first time bowling, and I’ll be dang, she got a spare the first time up.
- We all know that Charles Manson is crazy, but you have to be on an entire different level of crazy to want to marry Charles Manson. Let this be a lesson to all men out there, women be crazy.
- Barry over at LiberallyLean responded to my Ed Carter like rant about his thought on adults over the age of 40 cheering passionately for a professional sports team citing Tank Johnson yelling “I’m a free agent baby!” when the Cowboys lost the last game of the 2008 season 44-6 at Philadelphia. Of all the players he chose to pick, he chose the one with a plethora of legal troubles who was suspended by the league. That’s like me trying to say all college football players are selfish immature punks based only on players like Brian Bozworth, Lawrence Phillips, or Johnny Manziel, when in reality, most players carry themselves respectfully. We both should just have our own show on The TICKET and have it out….. In our next segment, we debate the merits of Peter King, if Pete Rose should be allowed in the Hall of Fame, and if it’s time for Jerry the owner, to fire Jerry the general manager.
- Oh, and here’s another reason why adults are passionate about professional sports . . . maybe some of us have relied on his “reliable” sports genius predictions and have money riding on the game and fear our bookie making an uninvited appearance at GeedingManor with a baseball bat because I haven’t paid up in two weeks.
- Of the two new hip-hop stations, one is more overall top forty and the other covers the genre more in depth.
- The FedEx man dropped a package at our door, rang the doorbell, and then drove off. The only problem with that was that the package wasn’t addressed to us but to someone at an apartment complex. About fifteen minutes later he came back to pick the package back up and give us the package that actually had our address on it.
- Free Condom Locator
- I don’t know how ABC News did it, but getting George Stephanopoulos to interview Darren Wilson was a huge win for them. For the first time in a long time, I actually turned in to watch ‘World News Tonight’.
- Potential presidential candidates sure are keeping mum about this whole Ferguson topic.
- While perusing around Reddit I found an old but interesting story about how Koreatown was saved during the Los Angeles riots with armed rooftop Korean store owners. Sidenote: I had no idea there was such a thing as Koreatown, and “L.A. Riots” sounds like a name for a sports team.
- GIF – Taking a selfie in space
- Houston pastor refuses to bury 93-year-old woman who didn’t tithe enough while in a coma
- I’m glad they stuck with the same music – Jurassic World – Official Trailer
- The Thanksgiving Recipes Googled in Every State – Texas: ‘sopapilla cheesecake’
- steve: You do understand that you misspelled "grammar"? Or were you talking about your dad's mother...
- steve: Re; Your punct/sp/gr woes. Two anecdotes. An extremely overextended friend who is a slumlord was asked how he...
- BSG: Just saw the comment about grammar. BagOfNothing: Don't apologize! I'll be by in five to pick you up...
- Bully Pulpit: "I don’t know how ABC News did it, but getting George Stephanopoulos to interview Darren...
- Andy: Joe T's, besides being overrated, doesn't take credit cards. That alone makes me avoid it unless my...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor