- The facility for my MRI called to make an appointment yesterday. They said they had availability for that night, at 11:45 PM. No joke. It was tempting to schedule it and just get it out of the way, but I chose a more convenient time.
- About seven years ago I wrote about my first CT scan and that it was at the Cowboys headquarters in Valley Ranch. I thought it was a great idea for Jerry to own such a thing so his staff and personnel would have immediate access but then charge others to use it when the team didn’t need it. He says so himself. I spoke to someone in the biz recently if the Cowboys still offer such a service with their move to Frisco. I was told Jerry ended up selling it to the largest provider if imagining in the area. But it doesn’t appear anyone has updated the Blue Star Imaging website, or the person I was talking to doesn’t know what she’s talking about.
- A frustrated male employee in Dallas entered an office building and shot and killed his female supervisor and then himself. I didn’t the story one time on CNN’s web page and it wasn’t mentioned once on the ‘CBS Evening News’. Back in the day, I remember when stuff like that would lead a broadcast, now it isn’t even mentioned.
- Texas Monthly – 3,822 Miles – One man’s quest to fly the length of Texas’s perimeter and capture the nature of our boundaries.
- ‘Better Call Saul’ is simply worth watching for the cinematography alone.
- A Head-to-Butt-to-Toe Explanation of What Happens to Your Body on an Airplane
- Armchair political consultant time:
- If I were a paid political consultant to President Trump and my focus was not what’s best for party or country but to set him up for re-election victory, I’d advise him to liberate North Korea. No president has been voted out of office during a “war” or military conflicts. The number one concern for Americans is safety (per polling, IIRC), so he’d just have to brand the “war” as essential to U.S. safety which would be easy to do since they have a high level of hate towards us and have a goal of creating an intercontinental ballistic missile that can reach us and they keep testing missiles. I’d have Trump press the war as a way to rescue the citizens of North Korea from horrible communist and dictator rule, and to go hard on the message of “If you aren’t supporting the troops, you aren’t supporting America, you are unpatriotic, and hate freedom.” There’s no better time for him to do this because China isn’t backing North Korea as much as they have in the past, and I’m willing to be Trump could get support from other countries.
- herro: It's hard to feel sorry for Tony Tinderholt's wife when the guy she married is a bigoted pig who...
- rush my essay: It was really nice to see know about the help that you have done for your neighbors. I am pretty sure...
- RPM: I have it pretty bad. Too many years of straight exhausts, guns and loud radios. 2:32 is the exact sound I hear...
- AndreaJN: I didn't do anything wrong, and I still suffer from tinnitus. No fun.
- Triple Fake: on a slightly darker note than most other poetry posts, I memorized Resume by Dorothy Parker. for a HS...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From