- The Gov Rick Perry mugshot really bothered me – the lighting was all wrong. Travis County needs to get better photography equipment, there’s too much shadow on the left side of his face. I’ve seen iPhone selfies better than this. Maybe they don’t need new equipment, but just move the flash to the middle of the subject. At least the hair looked good.
- Politically, I thought Perry handled the event extremely well. He scheduled the event right when all local news started their evening news, show humility, respect, and confidence. He was even smart enough to compliment the employees of the courthouse for their professionalism, then he topped it all off with ice cream. I bet the ice cream event trended more on Twitter than the mugshot. The more I think about it, none of this is going to hurt his chances at running for president. The thing that will hurt him is what rests between his ears.
- Buzzfeed – Rick Perry Has An Aggressive New Video Out In Response To His Indictment
- The background music or musical score of ‘The Knick’ is just amazing, especially for a period piece. Here’s (Soundcloud) an example if you are interested, of course without any scene to go with it, it’s not as impressive. I really like how it picks up at the 1:20 mark. It’s almost like the Blue Man Group decided to help out with the music.
- Out of the blue and for no reason at all, WifeGeeding decided to hand write a letter to her father. I was really proud of her. If I were to guess, it probably started off “Dear Daddy, you were so right about Keith.”
- WifeGeeding is very trusting, she let me have lunch with two single very attractive women yesterday, former coworkers of mine. But then again, she probably realizes that I have no game left in me whatsoever so there’s nothing to worry about.
- Two things stood out on ‘Hard Knocks’ last night. The opening scene in the surgery room followed by the operation, and one of the players that friended linebackers coach Bryan Cox’s daughter. Also, Mike Tice is a better coach than I ever gave him credit for.
- DaughterGeeding’s pre-school called and gave us an option of placing her in an older class so she can be challenged, but WifeGeeding nixed the idea for several reasons.
- Letterman had a pretty good zinger towards Johnny Manziel last night saying his new nickname will end up being Johnny Bench. Dave also joked that he changed his mind and is not retiring, but I have a feeling there’s a bit of cognitive dissonance going on.
- If you ever wanted to know how your prescription glasses are made in under an hour, here’s a descriptive photo album of 88 pictures.
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt was one of those actors that I just couldn’t stand but I’ve totally come around on him.
- I didn’t know that Google’s driverless cars are designed to exceed the speed limit.
- According to this article I found on Reddit, Japanese prisoners on death row are only told when they will be executed just a few hours before they are hanged, and their families aren’t notified until after the execution.
- 10 things you probably didn’t know about Whataburger - Mike Judge, the man behind “Beavis and Butthead”, “King of the Hill”, “Office Space”, and “Silicon Valley” was once employee of the month.
- Buzzfeed - A Texas Man Suffering From ALS Created His Own Ice Bucket Challenge Video And It’s Amazing
- Burying Your Dead Without Religion
- A redditor posted a picture of his grandmother and nephew who fell asleep in the back of a car holding hands.
- In the fourth picture, this cat is trying to scratch himself with his missing leg.
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor