- This morning I’m getting a myelogram and more than likely you are not.
- Astronauts can’t whistle during a space walk because of the low air pressure in their suits.
- Until watching a special last night, I never thought of how big a deal it must have been for Elvis, at the top of his fame, to be recruited into the Army and then serve as a private. At least, pop-culture wise. His step-brother said that was when he was first introduced to drugs, he was given uppers to stay awake during duty while serving in Germany. The special also stated his mother died when he was in basic training.
- Because they are closed on Sundays – The Falcons’ new stadium has a Chick-fil-A, which won’t be open for most Falcons games
- I’ve been telling you for a while she was a rising political star, and she’s only 28 – Hope Hicks Named Interim White House Communications Director
- I’ve never listened to Howard Stern’s radio program until yesterday, and I only did so because David Letterman sat down for an hour and twenty minutes with him. It was a great interview, and I don’t think Stern is the shock-jock he used to be. Dave revealed some things about the “magic” of the show I now wish I never knew because a bit of the magic is gone. For instance, Andy Kaufman always let Dave know what he planned on doing before going on air.
- Air Force pilot landed an A-10 sans landing gear and without a canopy because it blew off.
- Woman gets lifetime bus pass for 103rd birthday
- Giant tortoise that fled Japan zoo 2 weeks ago found 140m away
- White nationalists are flocking to genetic ancestry tests. Some don’t like what they find
- Plastic Surgeons Are Mostly Men, But Their Patients Are Mostly Women
- John Mackovic: I hope you hear good news from your neurologist about the myelogram.
- JayF: – Haven't been to an Applebee's in several years. I'd guess it's still not the Golden...
- Ben W.: Man, they could have saved a lot of money on market research and just asked me: no way in the world is...
- John Mackovic: When the facts don't fit the narrative, you bury them.
- Tad Billmire: I agree with what Fallon said except when he said Trump took two days to comment. This is absolutely...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From