- Three months ago yesterday I had my spinal fusion surgery, and yesterday I visited my neurosurgeon for my three-month follow-up. I still feel moderate pain and discomfort, but the surgeon said as long as I’m comfortable, he doesn’t have any limitations for me, I’ll continue to heal little by little, and he sees no reason for a return visit. Personally, I feel I’m behind in recovery but my physical therapist said I should really evaluate myself at the six-month mark instead of the three-month.
- Netflix came close to buying Mark Cuban’s Landmark Theaters to screen their own movies.
- Inside Prison ‘Shark Tank,’ the Program Where Inmates Become Entrepreneurs
- Bono was in town yesterday, on the SMU campus, as a guest of President George W. Bush to receive an award from him, but the local news didn’t cover it to my surprise. If they did, it was hard to find, at least in the early evening hours. However, local news was on the SMU campus to cover a story about the university newspaper.
- YouTuber facing 2 years in prison after feeding homeless man toothpaste-filled Oreos
- Ben Bolt-Palito Blanco Elementary had Career Day and this little girl dressed up as a Whataburger employee.
- Dog’s ‘cancer’ turns out to be four teddy bears
- I never thought about how an airline’s insurance would get involved – Southwest passengers could collect millions after deadly ordeal
- Johnson says lawyers for the passengers will most likely target Southwest Airlines as opposed to other parties involved such as Boeing or the engine’s builder, a joint-venture led by General Electric. By law, he said, Southwest has the “highest duty of care” toward the passengers they fly. Southwest’s insurance carriers likely will pay the bulk of any bill that comes due, he said.
- Trump’s Secret Service code name is “Mogal”. Melania’s is “Muse”. Bush 41’s was “Timberwolf” and his wife’s was “Tranquility” – Ex-Secret Service agent: Barbara Bush’s code name was absolutely perfect
- I felt this was worth noting for some reason. My apologies if you are offended by gluttony, pasta, dairy, carbs, or a woman wearing a bra. This is the first time I made a post that’s bookended by two blondes.
- Geeding: I didn’t like Foghorn Leghorn much as a child, but now as an adult, I say, I say, I underestimated his...
- Triple Fake: Having a little experience with chickens and their diets, I can tell you that they will eat just about...
- Kathy: I agree. Your kids are cute and smart, and it’s a bonus (due to your influence) that they are so...
- Former Neighbor Payne: How cool is it that he asked for his dad. You’re right, they always ask for their mamas. That...
- Alec666: Keith I have never disagreed with you more. Your kids are attractive and smart now, the athletic part is up...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From