- I came close to pulling the trigger on some new living room furniture but decided to go home and sleep on it. While home I noticed the AC wasn’t working. The repair cost $1,500. No new furniture for the Geedings.
- Wikileaks releasing all those emails which forced Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz to resign as chairwoman of the DNC only confirmed what everyone knew all along. Heck, SNL even did a skit on it. I just don’t know why it took Wikileaks so long to release them, they ranged from January through May. Also, her hair has always bothered me, it’s like she’s stuck in the early 90’s or something.
- At first, this picture looked fake, but I think it’s pretty neat in that unusual angle sort of sense. Source: WBUR
- SisterGeeding’s corgi made the front page of Imgur the other day. Here’s the post if you are interested.
- Interactive Racial Dot Map: One Dot Per Person for the Entire U.S.
- Astrophysicist, Wine Lover, Foodie: The Neil deGrasse Tyson You Didn’t Know
- The 100 highest-paid CEOs in Dallas-Fort Worth
- As long-time readers know, I have a fascination with Howard Hughes, but had no idea the Howard Hughes Corporation was based in Dallas until I looked at that article.
- Park Place closing its Maserati dealership in Fort Worth
- The dealership only sold 55 new vehicles in 2015, according to The Freeman Auto Report. The report does not include the sales of used vehicles.
- I’m curious if the average dealership, the ones who sell for the manufacturer, sell a new car every day they are opened. I know nothing about the biz.
- YouTube – Sherlock: Trailer | first look at series 4 – BBC One
- It’s got a very James Bond sort of feel to it, and looks too well produced for a television show.
- In other Benedict Cumberbatch news – YouTube – Doctor Strange Official Trailer 2
- This Justice League trailer makes me all giddy inside – YouTube – Justice League Special Comic-Con Footage
- The Woman Woman trailer is equally exciting – YouTube – WONDER WOMAN Comic-Con Trailer
- This woman, who lives near Vernon, TX, killed a six-foot water moccasin in her house. But she has a plan to keep any more snakes from getting in, “Burdette said she has filled the hole behind her dishwasher with Brillo pads and hopes that solves her problem with snakes getting inside her home.”
- @ChronBrianSmith – Column: Gang-rape survivor Brenda Tracy enters ‘lions’ den’ by telling her story at #Baylor http://www.houstonchronicle.com @HoustonChron #NCAA
- Boise foothills fire caused by pooping cyclist
- Hemingway wins Florida Hemingway lookalike contest
- Dave Hemingway is first Hemingway to win Hemingway lookalike title
- I love this GIF – US Runner Kendra Harrison Sets World Record, Understandably Freaks Out
- The time she saw after the official time posted was 0.3 seconds slower than the actual record time she’d ran, so that’s why you see the expression of joyful shock on her face.
- The joy on the other runners’ faces is a treat, it’s neat seeing competitors sharing a moment of joy together.
- Get this, Harrison is literally the fastest woman on the planet in her event, and she’s not going to the Olympics.
- DF of LL: RE: SNAKE! My money is on a non-venomous water snake. Water moccasins have really thick bodies, much larger...
- Seymore: water moccasin – 6 foot – I do not think so. They get big, but not that big.
- df of ll: The Trump GIF is missing a Bible and an eagle. And maybe a rabid dog.
- Barry: Man, I miss Jon Stewart.
- Guy: Re: Cruz's pledge. If you remember, the whole thing behind the pledge was to force Trump to support the...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From