- I suppose the people of the Middle Ages once referred to another period of time as the Middle Ages.
- Dallas Y’all is most popular choice for XFL Dallas franchise (so far)
- ThisPersonDoesNotExist.com – . . . every single photo on the site has been created by using a special kind of artificial intelligence algorithm called generative adversarial networks (GANs). Every time the site is refreshed, a shockingly realistic — but totally fake —picture of a person’s face appears. – Full Inverse.com Article
- Fortune.com – Amazon Will Pay a Whopping $0 in Federal Taxes on $11.2 Billion Profits
- Strands of History is a company which makes cool looking stuff from the original Golden Gate Bridge vertical suspender ropes. I was impressed with this table.
- I wish I was aware of TCM’s 31 Days of Oscar when it started at the first of the month, I would have watched a lot of movies I’ve always wanted to watch but never got around to.
- It’s time for another installment of TCM’s annual tradition of 31 Days of Oscar, where we celebrate Oscar season through a series of films that have been either nominated or awarded the esteemed ranking of “best” in its respective category.
- Hitchcock’s Lifeboat will be on tonight. I remember watching in some sort of history of cinematic film class in college. The film is unique in that Hitchcock staged the whole film on a single lifeboat, as a number of shipwreck survivors try to stay alive. Because of the setting, many wondered how Hitchcock would make his cameo. Well, he did it by appearing on a newspaper which was on the boat.
- Bryan B.: I’m not a teacher, but as a young supervisor many years ago, the supervisors that trained me taught...
- Bryan B.: I didn’t mean for you to change it since it was about to roll to another page. It was only doing it...
- Geeding: I appreciate you letting me know about this. My browser settings prevent videos from automatically playing...
- Anonymous: If I recall correctly from his segment the other day, the Goose will still call in to the Ticket as...
- Bryan B.: And I know this is a first world problem, but I’m ready for the embedded 60 Minutes video to roll off...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From