- I remember our elementary school principal walking around the lunchroom with a paddle as a form of intimidation to keep the noise level down. He later became president of Weatherford College and I can’t think of one person that ever had anything negative to say of the man. Times have changed.
- In junior high our coaches use to use a paddle that had holes drilled in it so that it could move more swiftly through the air.
- ‘Psych’ is the latest show I’ve been streaming on Netflix, it’s one of those cheesy hour mystery drama’s that starts to grow on you where you just have to overlook some stuff and accept others just to enjoy it. Surprisingly, I’ve really grown attached to the father that Corbin Bernsen’s portrays and I really dig the show’s theme song. I was surprised to see one episode was directed by Joanna Kerns from ‘Growing Pains’.
- All Medal of Honor stories are remarkable, but learning a tiger was part on one story yesterday while watching the evening news really stood out.
- Marriott and Maria Shriver want you to tip the person that cleans your hotel room.
- U2 Back Catalog Sees Massive Sales Bump After ‘Songs of Innocence’ Launch
- Today’s dose of ‘MURICA has a Jewish twist.
- The FBI just finished building its facial recognition system
- Officials beg pastor, strip club owner to end weekly protests of each other’s establishments
- Ken Burns has some crazy hair, I wonder if it’s a piece.
- I don’t think cousins Theodore and Franklin Roosevelt ever took a picture together, even in a large group or family setting, even at TR’s niece’s wedding to his cousin. The Ken Burns documentary may have shown one big wedding party picture last night, but I couldn’t identify TR. UPDATE: It turns out all three were in a picture together when TR arrived back from an African and European trip and a large group welcomed the former president back home.
- Congressional Travel Is Skyrocketing
- Braden: What's crazy is that I know the drummer that is pictured in that “I work at a church, and we have...
- Jason: Alright man, as a double Baylor grad and a 2%er, I've been with you when you hate on Baylor. But saying...
- Uppercase Matt: You couldn't make that ambulance video in Dallas — I've worked overlooking a major...
- towski: You should be quite pleased with the increase in your home's value, per Zillow, since your purchase.
- towski: I would trust DeMarco Murray to hold my newborn WAY before I'd trust Adrian Peterson.
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor