- warren: Surprised they allow this….one tumble and well…disaster.
- whhaley: great article. Looking back I have to say as a Houston Aggie I'm glad we got Mike Sumlin as our coach
- Ben W.: One of my favorite memories as an Astros fan was buying peanuts from the Peanut Dude at the Astrodome and...
- 404 Error: " I found out an old college friend had a major accomplishment and I decided to send him a...
- Uppercase Matt: "Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000" —...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Author Archives: Geeding
For reasons you won’t believe, I injured my foot enough to necessitate a trip to an ER facility. Upon arriving and providing my name, I had to answer an Ebola questions about my symptoms and travel history. After the doctor … Continue reading
The chaplain for the University of Oklahoma football team was arrested on Wednesday after he allegedly lured a man from his house by offering a bogus vehicle test drive and then stealing prescription medications while the man was gone. Kent … Continue reading
I’m not sure if you can tell what it is, but it’s suppose to be Charlie Brown and Snoopy sitting down looking at a huge moon. Here’s a timelapse of the making of it.
Language Warning The hit occurs around the 45- second mark. A Taliban sniper managed to get a non-fatal headshot on a Marine’s helmet while the Marines were conducting a joint helicopter raid in the Now Zad district, Helmand Province in … Continue reading
Are you under 50 years old, willing to make daily trips to Medford, and have regular bowel movements? You, my friend, could be earning $40 a day—just for pooping. All you have to do is visit OpenBiome, launched in 2012 … Continue reading
The good stuff starts around the 37-second mark . . .
Cupcakes never live up to the hype. Bill Murray was on Letterman last night and at one point just started to run outside. There was this couple who weren’t paying attention to their surroundings and Murray took the guy’s bottled water … Continue reading
I only planned on watching a few minutes but got caught up watching the whole thing because of the comfortableness.