- David Bryant: To clarify, that 'pastor' isn't on staff. He was a missionary through a 3rd party that...
- Mott: might edit that I hear a female(?) say 'holy gruck' at 16.5 seconds https://www.youtube.com/wat...
- Ben W.: From what I could tell from the various accounts I've read, the couple was in Asia doing missions work,...
- ALEC: Jason: How many cops died in the line of duty in the UK last year? Zero
- Jason: Intentional acts (ramming) or damage caused in the commission of a felony (running from the cops) are...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Author Archives: Geeding
This isn’t just the interview, it’s the entire show. If you thought Dave declined in the quality of his monolog, you couldn’t be more wrong. This is Dave three years into his ‘Late Night’ gig and it’s horrible. He’s always … Continue reading
Deadspin has a story about Pirates outfielder Andrew McCuthcen’s latest pay stub. Source: Let’s Take A Look At Andrew McCutchen’s Pay Stub
We see you’re on the Internet. That’s great, because we made a safety video starring the Internet. Now, there’s a lot of Internet out there, and, as such, you might not be familiar with every character in our film. That’s … Continue reading
Since last Friday, I started to include the date in the daily Bag of Randomness post title. I thought someone would have commented on it by now. I was curious as to why Jimmy Carter wasn’t part of the presidential … Continue reading
#ThrowBackThursday – That picture was taken in May 1998. I signed up for a week-long semester of classes in which all you had to do was go to NYC, visit a bunch of financial institutions, and write a couple of … Continue reading
Conan will even tell his audience when to turn the channel from his show to catch the start of Dave’s last show. Source: Conan Says Thank You To David Letterman @ TeamCoco.com
I do miss how Dave’s old show use to have those commercial cards when they returned from break.
It reminds me of this scene from Kingpin (language warning).
“Risen” takes an imaginative approach to the New Testament accounts of the crucifixion of Jesus of Nazareth, who the Bible describes as being resurrected from the dead three days later. The new film is told from the perspective of a … Continue reading
It was nice to see that Paul Shaffer was included in this little tribute.