- Jason: No way man. He had only recently mail ordered the rifle from Chicago. And the target was moving. He fired,...
- Geeding: I mislead ya and should have been more clear. I haven't pulled a trigger on a smoker yet, I just bought...
- ALEC: Weber grill-Best investment I ever made. Congratulations, you are now a grown a$$ man. What's next a...
- The Donald: Regarding the RAS – depending on your audience, it's sometimes necessary to use the redundant...
- Nathan: Those clothes though.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Author Archives: Geeding
That teacher is a handsome guy, in a George Clooney silver fox kinda way.
See what I did there, Mr LL?
I get it, there’s a major blizzard in the northeast. Can we move past that and get back to inflate-gate? It’s crazy how an ice storm overshadowed the Super Bowl when North Texas hosted it, and NY/NJ is lucky they … Continue reading
Wut? pic.twitter.com/mOTHSe31m0 — Andy Cook (@andytoddcook) January 26, 2015
A ninth-grader at John F. Kennedy High School in Paterson was arrested Friday and charged with assaulting a teacher in a classroom. The attack, captured on video, shows the teen slamming the 62-year-old educator to the floor in front of … Continue reading
Since I have an official NFL football, I thought I’d inflate it to required pressure and then deflate it by two pounds to see how soft it would be. My plan ran amuck when I found out a football needle … Continue reading
My results: epic, broken, but
Texas state Rep. Bill Zedler (Arlington) wants all high school students to pass a civics test before they can graduate, similar to the one I mentioned in Arizona a little while ago. What caught my attention from this article was … Continue reading
My side profile made The Dallas Morning News. It looks like I’m playing on my phone, but actually I’m using my stylus on my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 to write down notes as I forgot a pen. Crystals was a … Continue reading