- The Donald: If I were a cop, the video would probably be like: "…they went rushin' down that freeway,...
- David: I have been reading your blog for a couple of years now and I always look forward to it. I sometimes ask...
- Eliot Rayne: Geedmanster, you’re awesome. #1) offering a feeling of not being as close to the kids. Whether you...
- RPM: Since DirecTv can no longer use the Rob Lowe with DirecTv vs Rob Lowe with cable comparisons, they will now...
- RPM: I remember watching that when it originally aired. Dave was sheer greatness back then.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Author Archives: Geeding
GolfBoard is undeniably the most exciting and enjoyable way to experience any course. Easy to learn, safe, and exciting, Golfboard can be mastered by most anyone in just a few minutes. After just a few holes, you will quickly agree … Continue reading
I love fried chicken. I love waffles. However, I don’t get the appeal of eating fried chicken and waffles as a meal. I’ve returned a particular neighbor’s dog that has escaped her dwelling at least four times in the past … Continue reading
Alice Barker was a chorus line dancer during the Harlem Renaissance of the the 1930s and 40s. She danced at clubs such as The Apollo, Cotton Club, and Zanzibar Club, with legends including Frank Sinatra, Gene Kelly, and Bill “Bojangles” … Continue reading
Monday, April 20, marked the deadline for companies and organizations to file their 2015 first quarter federal lobbying disclosure reports. Below is a list of the top ten organizations and how much they spent lobbying Congress and federal agencies between … Continue reading
Google is expected to unveil their new U.S. wireless service today, and it’s speculated that they will allow customers to pay only for the amount of data they actually use each month and customers can only use the Nexus 6 smart phone. … Continue reading
Filter by denomination, location, and age. Check out favorite Bible verses and mutual friends before swiping right to “like” or left to “pass”. Chat with your matches to set up a date! iTunes | CollideApps.com | Facebook
I’ve been in the doldrums as of late, but yesterday I decided to take BoyGeeding on a bike ride which seemed to help a bit. There’s something about being able to spend time with your child with wind and sunshine … Continue reading
Dave’s son use to let his father sing him to sleep and one of his favorite’s was “Stand By Me”, and you can tell that Dave really likes Tracy Chapman’s version, especially how he expressed his thanks at the end … Continue reading