- Geeding: Ah, heck, I wish you would have stopped by. I would have loved to have introduced my family. It’s...
- Ben W.: I get that (I’m a lawyer), but following the ADA guidelines on what businesses can ask couldn’t...
- Bryan B.: I work for a business that has a vested interest in limiting non-quarantined animals on property and our...
- Ben W.: I’m right there with you. The ADA is very clear as to what service animals must be accommodated and...
- RPM: Happy Anniversary, Geedings! (and many more)
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Author Archives: Geeding
I finally got around to watching that Walter Cronkite interview with former President Dwight D. Eisenhower on the 20th Anniversary of D-Day at the Normandy American Cemetery which I posted recently. Ike provides a very interesting bit of trivia. On … Continue reading
WILD HELICOPTER RESCUE: Firefighters say a 74-year-old woman had to be flown off of Piestewa Peak this morning after she suffered an injury while hiking. STORY: https://t.co/H4HavJnsgn pic.twitter.com/2FPQR0qiZ9 — FOX 10 Phoenix (@FOX10Phoenix) June 4, 2019
I think it’s interesting Mikhail Gorbachev is still alive, he’s eighty-eight. He looked old back in the Eighties. Huh, lots of “eight” references in this short bullet point. Not many people realize that Chernobyl kept three reactors operating in the … Continue reading
DaughterGeeding took two of her friends (twins actually) to an indoor trampoline and adventure park for her birthday. As you can see, they had a ball pit. I think my selfie looks a bit artistic. Upon further reflection, I might … Continue reading
Nine years ago today I became a parent. Well, I suppose WifeGeeding did as well. Yesterday DaughterGeeding stopped by my office (I work at home) and I asked her what she’s been up to. She excitedly told me she was … Continue reading
Here’s the actual trailer.
On ‘Jeopardy’ last night, one contestant described his occupation as “therapeutic humorist”. Another contestant fit the psycho ex-girlfriend persona to a T, so much so, Alex Trebek told her, “You’re starting to scare the hell out of me.” Speaking of … Continue reading
Our family has been watching the HBO John Adams mini-series. It’s hard to believe it’s eleven years old, and I forgot how much I enjoyed David Morse‘s portrayal of George Washington. The series led me to research a few things … Continue reading