- b_caesar: Hey, there – the SMU-A&M game hasn't even been played yet. You could have waited at least...
- RPM: The Roosevelts has been wonderful. Although Burns is being very kid gloves-y about Eleanor and her companions...
- Art Vandalay: " Obama would have been better off studying FDR,…" I thought the same thing but then...
- John Mackovic: - I think DARPA had a lot more to do with the invention of GPS. – I've always hated Art...
- Nathan: Here's another sentence that wouldn't have made sense 10 years ago: "Obama ate at...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Author Archives: Geeding
Tony Romo had absolutely no zip on the ball, Cowboys fans should be worried and Jerry is regretting not drafting Manziel more and more. I wouldn’t trust DeMarco Murray holding a newborn. I miss seeing the Cowboys offense in an … Continue reading
This is real: Discovery Channel is stranding Republican and Democratic U.S. senators on a deserted island and filming what happens. In an aisle-crossing new reality series titled Rival Survival, Sen. Jeff Flake (R-AZ) and Sen. Martin Heinrich (D-NM) must put … Continue reading
Once again my alma mater sent mail to my dead dog. Some of you think I may be nuts for posting my address. Yes, I am nuts, but it’s not all that hard to find an address online anymore and I … Continue reading
The reality of self-driving cars becoming a part of our lives is getting closer and it got me thinking. I bet one day we will park our car at the store and while we are shopping, the car will sense … Continue reading
I got another phone call from my very first friend about our 20-year high school reunion. He said a suite was might be reserved for the Class of 94 at the football game. I said, “Mineral Wells has a stadium that … Continue reading
Apple CEO Tim Cook introduced Bono and the boys today and announced their new album is free on iTunes. My family won’t find me until I listen through all tracks at least three times so I can get a good … Continue reading
An old friend (actually, my very first friend) called me to ask if I knew anything about our 20-year high school reunion. He made an interesting point that at the 10-year reunion almost no one was married or had … Continue reading
Our dog broke both legs when she jumped off a 6 ft deck. She learned how to walk like this and cross the thresholds.