- Ben W.: I didn't realize Walt Disney once moderated a debate between Batman and The Penguin.
- Brent: I've filled out a number of membership forms in my lifetime that probably have helped with my continence....
- Geeding: You know, John, this is a bit of me being in a glass house and throwing a rock or two. 🙂 I'm not...
- John: At least it is not the school's mistake. This is from a parent. This shows the importance of proofreading...
- Triple Fake: I don't quite get the IMDb age thing. Casting directors, and viewers, don't really care how...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Author Archives: Geeding
WifeGeeding’s grandmother did it, she turned 100 today, but she didn’t get selected for the Today show’s Smucker’s segment. To be honest, she probably doesn’t have any idea it’s her birthday or her age, but she’s still feisty enough she … Continue reading
Yes, she’s still alive (90 years old) , and she’s still awesome. Article
A dazed Jonny Brownlee was helped over the line by his brother Alistair, who shunned the chance to win the race to come to the aid of his younger sibling in a dramatic end to the World Triathlon Series in … Continue reading
BoyGeeding’s first soccer game was on Saturday and I decided to test out my new camera. The picture above may not be great, but it’s not bad for one that’s not edited, cropped, or filtered. What’s funny is that’s the … Continue reading
Is it better to buy a new toilet at Home Depot or Lowe’s, or at a surplus store like Seconds and Surplus? But then again, it’s just a toilet, there’s really no need make this too complicated. I rarely drink … Continue reading
I like to think of myself as being handy around the house, but a plumber, I am not. Many of you would have identified the problem immediately, but at least this is a life lesson for me. There’s a rusty … Continue reading
Huge moon balloon blown away in Fuzhou, E China, as #TyphoonMeranti approaches. Moonless #MidAutumnFestival? pic.twitter.com/5YqrYAuRdk — China Xinhua News (@XHNews) September 14, 2016
Surely this fulfills some sort of prophecy. What happens when millions of people in a city with poor infrastructure ceremonially sacrifice animals before a torrential monsoon downpour? Rivers of blood flow through the city. On Tuesday, Bangladeshis celebrated Eid al-Adha — … Continue reading
I’m willing to bet the majority of you access this blog using some sort of RSS feed service like Feedly, so this probably doesn’t apply to you. But I’ve now updated the blog so that the banner header picture to … Continue reading
Sully was better than expected, but I was most pleased with the Peter Scolari cameo. Language warning.