- Jason: As a direct response to the Clinton era, with no Ross Perot in the mix, but still won only by a razor thin...
- Geeding: How would you view the Bush/Cheney ticket? Of course Bush was considered from Texas, and I know Cheney...
- RPM: I'm sure the AZ State Senator that wants mandatory religious services has a particular brand of religion in...
- Jason: Didn't see this yesterday. Getting Southerners to vote Democratic is harder than getting Northerners and...
- Bryan: If Dauber and Luther aren't players on a Coach reboot, I'm out.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Author Archives: Geeding
I think I can hold off the first mowing of the lawn until April. I don’t have a favorite book, and I refuse to give the prosaic Sunday school answer. In my home town of Mineral Wells, a kid fell … Continue reading
The roof has metal borders, but the area over the playing field is made of a transparent material called ETFE, which is as clear as a car windshield and strong enough to support the weight of a vehicle. The design … Continue reading
Washington Post Article
I finally gave boiled peanuts a try. Granted, they were in a can, and I warmed them up according to the instructions, but I’m not a fan. Maybe if I had some freshly cooked from Georgia I’d like them better, … Continue reading
The guys on The TICKET have been talking about this video for a while and I finally decided to watch it myself.
We drive a 2007 GMC Acadia that has a remote start. The remote start works perfectly 100% of the time, even if the engine has been cold for a long while. Once I enter the vehicle, all I have to … Continue reading
At the Riflemaker Gallery in London, Graham Fink sits behind a computer staring intently at a blank computer screen. Out of nowhere, lines start to emerge, slowly taking on the characteristics of disturbing and broken portraits of faces. This is … Continue reading
Nearly 300 million people experience the world without color every day. ‘Color For the Colorblind’ is a short documentary about what happened when we partnered with EnChroma to help people experience color for the first time. We believe in #ColorforAll.
After DaughterGeeding got home from school, she lugged one of my empty five-gallon paint buckets up stairs and asked if she could use it for a zipline. I had no idea she even knew what one was, but I told her … Continue reading
A 26-year-old Longmont, Colorado woman who was seven months pregnant showed up at a home Wednesday to buy baby clothes she’d seen in a Craigslist post. The 34-year-old woman who lives at the home, in the 1600 block of Green … Continue reading