- John Mackovic: – They might want to qualify "first time." I'm pretty sure vinyl outsold digital...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Re: Vinyl vs. Downloads… I think that makes perfect sense. Along with the holiday season...
- Mr. Mike Honcho: Keith, If you light is still blinking but it doing so rapidly on one side only, I don't believe...
- BSG: Dog- Torn ACL. My lab did it three years ago. Let the dog rest, they will learn to live with it and pain will go...
- Nathan Hart: "All sorts of people" surrounding the president in that picture. Funny, when I looked at it, I...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Author Archives: Geeding
It’s like the Wendy’s of pancake machines since it makes square pancakes. Those are the longest scissors I’ve ever seen.
We let the kids choose an ornament each year for the Christmas tree. To our surprise, Hallmark has a He-Man ornament. DaughterGeeding wants a robe for Christmas. I noticed a lot of children robes have a hoodie and some of … Continue reading
Ohio State University: Suspect killed, 9 hospitalized after campus attack However, I did find one moment of levity. This man is not even phased. pic.twitter.com/zNj9dSAfwl — Yeetgod (@Mwairnkovich) November 28, 2016
The wife and kids were gone for a few days visiting family while I stayed at home with two dogs and a bunny. I’m afraid this is going to sound bad, but I had such a great time home alone, … Continue reading
I always think of this collection of scenes from ‘The West Wing’ when I’m researching ways to cook the bird each year. You know, I may just call the Butterball Hotline this year. This year, I want to use the … Continue reading
You just need to pay attention from the ten-second mark to about the twenty-second mark.
🍽 pic.twitter.com/62XEV6oi1U — Dallas Cowboys (@dallascowboys) November 20, 2016
This might be the only Bag of Randomness I make this week. Concussion talk: Thanks for the well-wishes, symptoms are lasting longer than I thought – sensitivity to light, impact area still sore, headaches, troubling describing things or forgetting commonly … Continue reading
Empty bag for two reasons: My concussion symptoms have worsened and I couldn’t even finish work yesterday. It hurts to stare at a screen, or any bright light for the matter. I get a periodic ringing in ear, nausea, tiredness, … Continue reading