- sara: My favorite gag of all time is when he dips his fists in the chocolate and then in the sprinkles and candies,...
- Ben W.: "I apologize for the shakiness." Ha – I would have had to apologize for the water...
- Ben W.: Based on your post, I sought out Another Period and watched the pilot last night. Like RPM said, it is one of...
- Art Vandalay: If you spin one of these fast enough, theoretically it is possible to create a wormhole and transport...
- Tron: How about a time machine like in the terminator? Rocky from the future goes back in time to fight Rocky from...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Author Archives: Geeding
Expect some cursing.
Saturday morning I casually mentioned that free samples of sangria were available at Klyde Warren Park, and the next thing I know WifeGeeding had me driving there with the kids. I saw about four sets of people throwing footballs and … Continue reading
Re-reading books and stores or re-watching movies can be a trip. They stay the same but depending where you are in life, the perspective is quite different. I was wondering if any two Supreme Court justices have voted alike 100% … Continue reading
I genuinely think the deep fried big mac looks awesome.. pic.twitter.com/6UoyxkdAut — Martin Guilfoyle (@MartyGuilfoyle) June 25, 2015 Details @ PeepMyEats
I’ve grown too accustomed to my Chromebook that it was too hard to adjust to my new laptop. So, I ordered a few replacement parts for my Chromebook, fixed it, and returned my laptop for a full refund. Yesterday, a lot … Continue reading
Here’s the reason why.
Here’s a very unique view of an intake vortex, created as water enters the Denison Dam spillway on Lake Texoma.
DaughterGeeding passed her yellow belt taekwondo test yesterday. After earning her belt, she got to lead the class. I know it’s not a “real” yellow belt or anything, but she’s proud of herself as am I. At least I don’t … Continue reading
Billy Graham’s grandson resigns as pastor of a Florida megachurch after admitting to an extramarital affair – And an odd Dallas Cowboys reference
Another prominent minister toppled in Fort Lauderdale this weekend, as the senior pastor of Coral Ridge Presbyterian Church agreed to resign following revelations of an extramarital affair. Tullian Tchividjian, grandson of Billy Graham, said he was “heartbroken and devastated” to … Continue reading
No cursing, but you hear the name of Christ yelled a few times. In case you are wondering about the flag: “I just want to clarify, the burning of the Icelandic flag is symbolic for saying goodbye to my grandfather. … Continue reading