- RPM: Lisa's Instagram pic has been deleted from her account. Think she got a call from CBS HR?
- John Mackovic: WHATS TRUE: Bill Clinton still committed a felony Who's Jim Gilmore?
- Ben W.: The hypocrisy of politicians is boundless. True story: my father-in-law has been campaigning on Facebook for...
- Ben W.: I laughed. I cried. I bought the single. This is seriously well done & funny, though.
- ball room: Glad I was not the only boy to have his mother check to see if there was enough "ball...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Author Archives: Geeding
Yesterday was another day off of work and while doing chores, I spontaneously decided to create a tee-ball field for BoyGeeding. I call it, BagOfNothing Park. If you click on the picture and enlarge it, you’ll see I used cereal boxes … Continue reading
I bought one of those Echo units from Amazon. The kids love it, but WifeGeeding things it’s a bit too much technology and that maybe it’s out to get her. The Echo uses a voice that goes by Alexa and … Continue reading
It’s not every Sunday you see a vocalist make an entrance on a motorcycle wearing leather pants and a Wu-Tang shirt. Somewhat of a local note, the pastor of the SBC affiliated church is a graduate of Baylor University and Southwestern Theological Seminary. … Continue reading
I tend to easily build up a lot of vacation days and oftentimes I’m forced to take time off at the end of the year because I haven’t taken enough time off. Usually, I try to take time off to … Continue reading
Four Vietnam Marines recreate the same image nearly 50 years later. @DavidMuir reports #AmericaStrong https://t.co/Sw3vVzltXT — World News Tonight (@ABCWorldNews) April 25, 2016
WifeGeeding told me one of her friends had breast augmentation surgery, and I jokingly asked if that was her way of hinting that was something she wanted for herself. I also jokingly said there’s probably a Groupon for it, and … Continue reading
I really, really enjoy ‘Game of Thrones’. I really, really, enjoy ‘Silicon Valley’. But I’ll say this, it’s so hard watching one right after the other on HBO, they are so totally different. And I must say, the addition of … Continue reading
Here are a few snippets: That’s because I grew up in a conservative evangelical home in the Midwest in the 1980s and ’90s, with pop culture kept carefully at arm’s length. We were told — at my charismatic church where … Continue reading