- df of ll: I mean….Jordan, not Syria. No wonder I made a D.
- df of ll: RE: Eye of the Needle When I was taking religion at Baylor, my professor said that passage in the Bible was...
- Mike Honcho: Great link to Ben Corey's post. thanks!
- Michael Willoughby: I'm guessing the beach scene at the 45 second mark was his contribution.
- Ben W.: Great first step, and certainly better than nothing.. But I have to agree with John – not only does it...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Author Archives: Geeding
Confession – I had a wonderful Valentine’s Day evening with my gay college roommate. I had to travel to Washington, D.C. for work and he now resides in our nation’s capital. It’s been seven years since we’ve seen each other. He … Continue reading
Happy birthday, BoyGeeding.
There should be a Bag of Randomness for tomorrow but I’m not sure what the rest of the week will look like. For BoyGeeding’s upcoming birthday this week I started to make a Death Star pinata with him and his … Continue reading
I use my father’s dresser and the other day WifeGeeding accidentally pulled one of the drawers out. In the far back and long forgotten was this old cigarette carton box. I remember the day Dad quit and I think he … Continue reading
Two lines in sitcoms from last night that stuck with me: A baby girl always steals her mother’s beauty. It’s fun when your kids get your best qualities, but it’s a kick in the gut when they pick up stuff … Continue reading
I think I made this stupid mistake before and frustrated I didn’t learn from it the first time. I made an appointment in the early morning with the ophthalmologist to get it “out of the way” for the day only to … Continue reading
Wait for it… pic.twitter.com/RnVkQGm1wQ — Nature is Scary (@TheScaryNature) February 5, 2017