- The Donald: Glad to see the Coach redux. I first remember CTN from Call to Glory, and didn't catch all that many...
- The Donald: Am I paranoid, or am I being followed by a moon shadow? – DF Yusuf Islam
- Jason: As a direct response to the Clinton era, with no Ross Perot in the mix, but still won only by a razor thin...
- Geeding: How would you view the Bush/Cheney ticket? Of course Bush was considered from Texas, and I know Cheney...
- RPM: I'm sure the AZ State Senator that wants mandatory religious services has a particular brand of religion in...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Author Archives: Geeding
Timelapse movie of the moon shadow seen from stratosphere, in a plane flying along the umbral path of the sun eclipse of 20th March 2015.
100 Years of Fitness showcases ‘keep fit’ fads and movements from the 1910s to the current day, presents 100 years of women’s fitness in 100 seconds.
So, uh, a neighbor found his lost pet snake near our neighborhood playground. [Photo courtesy of the best looking blonde on the block] WifeGeeding decided to sell a bed and dresser and asked if I would move them downstairs the … Continue reading
This was in reference to stenographer Debra Bollman. Article
Dean Smith's will directed to send $200 to each player that played for him pic.twitter.com/WRK2DimSkW (via @ChestPassDemps) — Darren Rovell (@darrenrovell) March 26, 2015
I’ve never seen Scarface but I think I get all the pop-culture references. James Corden, the new ‘Late Late Show’ host, has got something. I severely underestimated him. ‘The Americans’ on FX sure was a downer last night. Before eating spaghetti … Continue reading
HOW IT WORKS: THE NCAA’S NEW FLAT-SEAMED BASEBALL BETTER AERODYNAMICS LEADS TO MORE HOME RUNS For more than 100 years, the baseball has remained more or less unchanged. This spring, college players will start their season with a new design. … Continue reading
It happens to me every year. I see a few weeds and decide I’ll just pull a few up and the next thing I know it’s been close to hour and I have a trash can full of weeds. Weeds … Continue reading
He moved from Classic Rock to Country Music.
I like the upload feature, but also thought putting the notebook in the microwave for 30-seconds to delete what’s on the page was a neat little feature. Rocketbook from RocketInnovations on Vimeo. Rocketbook