- Mike Honcho: You are spot on about parents and their kids at practice. I have coached many years and I have never...
- Michael Willoughby: People are not mind readers and they do not know what your needs are unless you express them....
- JayF: Your are correct sir! Parents who have the problem kid who don't offer to help out at games with their...
- mzchief: Keith…Rest easy, you're a really nice guy, their sincerity is genuine. This is my favourite...
- Ben W.: You nailed it about the timing on Love in the morning. And you are 100% right about Orlando – it is...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Author Archives: Geeding
Ever since I took the kids up on the roof to watch the sunrise a few Saturdays ago, they now want to make it a weekly tradition. If you are wondering why the roof, you can’t see the horizon in my … Continue reading
So, where have you been all week? I had to take an unexpected business trip to Washington D.C. and forgot to pack my laptop and phone charger. I loathe flying and it’s bad on the back, even worse when you … Continue reading
Language and violence warning. dude bro & his chicka were standing for the entire game. words gradually got more and more escalated. there previously was a single mom and her son between us, they left halfway through the 3rd. after … Continue reading
Must be related to Ray Guy – Woman almost dies after unborn baby kicks a hole in her womb Another Benjamin L. Corey blog post, and here’s my usual disclaimer, I neither endorse or oppose him, but appreciate how he … Continue reading
The RV tour bus is a neat idea.
I was stuck in a moment of nostalgia when I stumbled upon some Chirggerex the other day. I had no idea that stuff was still around, it was a staple at my house when I was a child. I was checking DaughterGeeding’s homework … Continue reading
The older I get, the more I have to come to grips that I will never be as country a Marie or as rock and roll as Donnie. Did you know that Donnie has his own furniture line? I like … Continue reading
Longtime readers may recall my blogging about my friend Allyson’s fight with cancer, which she lost back in 2014. She left behind a husband and three boys, ages eight to twelve. I often wondered what they are up to. Yesterday, I … Continue reading
Pee-wee flag football was great on Saturday. I felt like Jim Lee Howell out there with Landry (WifeGeeding) and Lombardi (Jimi) helping. We got creamed last week but were totally dominant this last game. It’s neat seeing how some of … Continue reading
While watching the evening news on CBS11 I couldn’t help but notice the latest First Baptist Dallas commercial. Dr. Jeffress stated Ainsley Earhardt of ‘Fox and Friends’ will be interviewed, his sermon will cover if Christianity is the only right … Continue reading