- herro: It's hard to feel sorry for Tony Tinderholt's wife when the guy she married is a bigoted pig who...
- rush my essay: It was really nice to see know about the help that you have done for your neighbors. I am pretty sure...
- RPM: I have it pretty bad. Too many years of straight exhausts, guns and loud radios. 2:32 is the exact sound I hear...
- AndreaJN: I didn't do anything wrong, and I still suffer from tinnitus. No fun.
- Triple Fake: on a slightly darker note than most other poetry posts, I memorized Resume by Dorothy Parker. for a HS...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Author Archives: Geeding
The facility for my MRI called to make an appointment yesterday. They said they had availability for that night, at 11:45 PM. No joke. It was tempting to schedule it and just get it out of the way, but I … Continue reading
We were driving down 75 when all of a sudden we noticed a grand assortment of wild flowers at what I think is Richardson City Hall. I’m pretty sure these were bluebonnets but they were much more purple than the ones … Continue reading
I think a cleaning service left this business card on my front door, but looking at the email address, it might be an escort service. I can’t remember if I ever provided an update on our neighbor with the handgun. … Continue reading
There was news yesterday of Russia’s new base in Iceland, which reminded me of an award or some sort of Army recognition my father received for helping construct something in either Greenland or Iceland (most likely Greenland). I couldn’t find … Continue reading
Sometimes we take OtherDogGeeding on the ride to school, and when we do, they buckle him up. Last night’s ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ on ABC was heavily focused on half-Asians which made it the greatest episode in half-Asian history. I … Continue reading
I’m not sure how Facebook works since I don’t have an account or profile, so I’m not sure how to verify a celebrity’s post, but I’m pretty sure that post is from the real Tiffany Trump’s Facebook page. My two … Continue reading
That's a subtle nudge from Melania to remind Trump to lift his hand during the national anthem… https://t.co/P9XlYpjvcQ — Daniella Diaz (@DaniellaMicaela) April 17, 2017 Any politician state government on up should have “hand on the heart as the national … Continue reading