- Ben W.: At the end of the Blockbuster video, the guy reveals that he actually works at one of the few remaining open...
- RPM: First off, using Daughter Geeding is just unfair clickbait. She's pure cuteness. How are other blogs...
- MToots: I marvel at her also!! Love this girl!
- DF of LL: RE: Town names. Too bad they didn't include county names, because then they could have slid Glasscock...
- Ben W.: Yeah, the hamburger/hotdog combo just looks difficult to eat, and it's not novel. Heck, even Disney has...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Author Archives: Geeding
Sadly, it’s a Texas thing. The mum to beat all mums (Credit Alisa Bennett) pic.twitter.com/WdCQB6hZK8 — WFAA-TV (@wfaachannel8) September 23, 2016
This kid needs his own show in which he takes Bear Grylls on a Russian toddler survives three days lost in Siberian wilderness Coatless three-year-old is thought to have followed puppy into snowy forest populated by wolves and bears. He … Continue reading
As I’ve noted on this here blog, sometimes stress, anxiety, and depression will hit me and hit me hard. Sometimes, the two best ways of coping are to water the grass with me just using a water hose or cleaning … Continue reading
I know most of you are aren’t Hillary fans, but Galifianakis is darn funny if you enjoy “awkward” humor. Between Two Ferns With Zach Galifianakis: Hillary Clinton from Funny Or Die
The perfect name for a self-driving vehicle would be “automobile” but that’s already taken. My favorite line in last night’s season premiere of ‘Modern Family’ was when Phil was about to crash the car and fearing death yelled, “Not today!”. WifeGeeding … Continue reading
That’s a picture of WifeGeeding’s grandmother at her birthday party yesterday, she turned 100. She’s not the one on the left, she’s the one in the middle. The gal on the left is WifeGeeding, the one on the right is … Continue reading
Damn, he has nice hair.
WifeGeeding’s grandmother did it, she turned 100 today, but she didn’t get selected for the Today show’s Smucker’s segment. To be honest, she probably doesn’t have any idea it’s her birthday or her age, but she’s still feisty enough she … Continue reading
Yes, she’s still alive (90 years old) , and she’s still awesome. Article
A dazed Jonny Brownlee was helped over the line by his brother Alistair, who shunned the chance to win the race to come to the aid of his younger sibling in a dramatic end to the World Triathlon Series in … Continue reading