- paper writer: I think that he has been hurt badly I hope that he will be able to recover from this incident soon. I...
- australianessay: These random lessons are really amazing to observe as I believe that life is all around it. I really...
- Triple Fake: I used one of those Dyson hand dryers a couple of years ago in San Antonio. It's pretty sweet, I...
- Dude: All I could think about is the guy in charge of the gymnasium and what would happen to the wood floor when the...
- ALEC666: "when Michael Irvin wore an Atlanta Falcons helmet and Daryl Johnston wore a Green Bay Packers helmet...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Author Archives: Geeding
YouTube user classicsportsvids one-upped the NFL in a huge way. The user uploaded on Saturday over 10 minutes of mind-blowingly clear footage of the 1939 game between the Detroit Lions and Brooklyn Dodgers. It’s hard to believe that this … Continue reading
We knew it was going to happen eventually, but we have a sporting schedule conflict which will cause the family to split. BoyGeeding has his first tee-ball game of the season the same time DaughterGeeding has her first soccer game … Continue reading
This restroom sink at the Musical Hall at Fair Park fascinated me. On the left is an automated soap dispenser, then the faucet, and on the right is a hand dryer similar to the Dyson Airblade. The entire restroom was … Continue reading
When the dog wants to play catch with the puck on the ice at Verizon Center, you play catch with the dog on the ice at Verizon Center. 🐶 pic.twitter.com/UWMZ75TVmE — CSN Capitals (@CSNCapitals) March 26, 2017
This is pretty well done . . . Rogue One VHS trailer commercial
The grandpa draining shots in the background is really all I could focus on pic.twitter.com/c6SpOmFGJJ — Jasmine (@JasmineLWatkins) March 26, 2017
That’s a picture of me and SisterGeeding, circa 1996. I sent her that picture yesterday because I wore that same shirt to church yesterday. But I’d rather be able to fit into the same pair of pants but that would … Continue reading
Somewhere in Ohio, John Boehner is puffing on a cigarette gleefully enjoying his time away from Washington. If my non-alternative facts are correct, over the past few years, the House has voted more than 60 times to repeal or alter … Continue reading
That’s my father sometime after Navy bootcamp. Last night’s ‘Diff’rent Strokes’ was the one where Nancy Reagan makes an appearance for her Just Say No campaign. She did a good job, it’s like she was an actress or something. Yes, … Continue reading
It’s just fun watching Darth Vadar fight from the new movie, maybe my favorite movie highlight of all of last year.