- Ben W.: I was just pleased they correctly identified Spaceship Earth as a geodesic sphere. (Also, that they...
- Seymore: Bosworth was a one man show. Some great marketing was going on back then. Maybe the NCAA learned how much...
- RPM: I watched most of the World Series and was rooting for KC, but Game 7 was simply fantastic baseball. Madison...
- ReadDude: The no bread / potato comments are right on. Look up the book, by Gary Taubes on why a low-carbohydrate...
- Geeding: Well, I don't do any gaming and I'm not on Facebook, but the overall point is that I'm...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Author Archives: Geeding
Now it’s the time of the year where I wonder how many more times I have to mow the lawn before year’s end and how to cook the turkey this year. I’m thinking about frying it again, I just need … Continue reading
10 Hours of Walking in NYC as a Man – watch more funny videos
I didn’t know Dallas was getting another fancy bridge, this one is being built by the same folks that build Spaceship Earth in EPCOT. I added that last nugget for one loyal reader. ‘Modern Family’ always has a good Halloween … Continue reading
WifeGeeding’s book club read Gone Girl and last night she watched the movie with a bunch of female friends. If I mysteriously die or disappear, please keep this in mind. We can endure it, America, keep your chins up – in … Continue reading
A woman walks around NYC and gets harassed by a bunch of men, it’s all recorded on a hidden GoPro by someone walking in front of her. I wonder if this happens in Texas as we aren’t so concentrated as … Continue reading
DaughterGeeding’s first name is Micah. Yesterday she found out there’s a book in the Bible with her name and came up to WifeGeeding and said, “MOM, did you know I’m in the Bible!” One of my friends watched last night’s … Continue reading
A pastor at an Amarillo church could face up to six months in prison after getting caught with a prostitute in a Motel 6. Texas Department of Public Safety officers arrested Cameron Tate Reeves, a 34-year-old pastor at Hillside Christian … Continue reading
When the Cowboys don’t play on a Sunday it totally throws the first of my week off. We’re the type that will watch our favorite shows when they air, but wait about fifteen minutes as the DVR records them so we can … Continue reading