- John Mackovic: I hope you hear good news from your neurologist about the myelogram.
- JayF: – Haven't been to an Applebee's in several years. I'd guess it's still not the Golden...
- Ben W.: Man, they could have saved a lot of money on market research and just asked me: no way in the world is...
- John Mackovic: When the facts don't fit the narrative, you bury them.
- Tad Billmire: I agree with what Fallon said except when he said Trump took two days to comment. This is absolutely...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Author Archives: Geeding
This morning I’m getting a myelogram and more than likely you are not. Astronauts can’t whistle during a space walk because of the low air pressure in their suits. Until watching a special last night, I never thought of how big a … Continue reading
Last month, White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said, “You want to see chaos? You should come to my house early in the morning when my three kids are running around. That’s chaos. This is nothing.” No one in … Continue reading
This was really popular on Reddit and social media last night.
Today is my sainted mother’s birthday, she would have been entering the last year of her sixties. Another medical billing gripe: Children’sHealth robocalled me stating I have a late payment, which surprised me since I’ve paid every bill they’ve sent … Continue reading
During the children’s church part of the worship service at our church, our pastor asked, “Am I old?”. DaughterGeeding was the first to respond and said, “Well, it depends on what you are comparing yourself to.” I don’t like to … Continue reading
FWIW, My father was a Freemason. Wikipedia | IMDB | Archive.org
Joshua Mileto, 16, of Farmingville, was participating in a strength and conditioning camp at the school at 177 Granny Rd., police said. Five athletes were performing a drill carrying a log overhead — with Mileto somewhere in the middle — … Continue reading
This is a game I can get behind.