- Larry: I would like to know how anyone gets permission to deface a natural site with all that contraption. Unless it...
- sara: If you buy good boots, they will last you much longer than sneakers. And if anything happened to them, or the...
- Ben W.: The jump was cool, but the tension regarding how long it was going to take him to stop was even better, IMO....
- Jason: I’like believe cops care enough to pray honestly when they pray for the victims of police brutality.
- RPM: I'm all for restoring The Baker, but do they seriously think it will support $200 a night in Mineral Wells?...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Author Archives: Geeding
Here’s a quick GIF you ain’t got time to watch the video.
Via Digg: Daredevil Gregg Godfrey set a new world record by jumping his semi truck 166 feet during Butte, Montana’s Evel Knievel Days, obliterating the previous record of 62 feet.
Yesterday my pastor stated he was about to preach his 1,578th sermon. The start of last night’s ‘True Detective’ felt like a Hano Solo and Greedo moment. Tatooine Disney logo Market Study: Propose Baker Hotel in Mineral Wells, TX (PDF) … Continue reading
I’ve found more and more of my male friends are wearing cowboy boots, but here’s the kicker, they never wore boots until sometime after they turned thirty and say they are more comfortable than sneakers. Part of me wants to … Continue reading
I had no idea that V8 now makes a protein shake, made with a blend of milk, soy, quinoa, brown rice, carrots, sweet potatoes, and pea proteins with cocoa and honey that will cost you $5.48 for a 10 fl … Continue reading
Thomas Mailaender’s Uncomfortable Sunburn Art: Using Human Bodies As An Unsual Canvas