- Nathan: I found this article relevant to your discussion of Obama's speech last night:...
- Ben W.: Armchair Political Pundit Response – if you're referring to Tim Kaine mentioning Hillary's...
- WGII: Please don’t divorce me but I actually like Hard8 better than Meat You Anywhere and for Rudy’s to...
- RPM: I think a large part of the Democrat's problem lately is they don't take the low road when given the...
- Seymore: Isn't that wall hazardous if you fall off the bike to the right?
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Author Archives: Geeding
I was so disappointed that Katy Perry didn’t bring either Left Shark or Right Shark last night. I had no idea Chelsea Clinton earned a PhD. from Oxford until yesterday. All I knew about her education was that she attended … Continue reading
I know the Democrats have many friends in Hollywood, but so far their convention looks very well produced. Well, except for that Al Franklin and Sarah Silverman moment when they were supposed to stall. I wouldn’t say the convention or … Continue reading
But I don’t think it’s as good as this one from 2012. Stolen from the Front Page of Reddit.
The audacity to even attempted this … (via @World_Wide_Wob) https://t.co/j77h7DvcAl https://t.co/lZPOVfK9rf — SB Nation NBA (@SBNationNBA) July 27, 2016
I true test of cardio endurance is trying to teach your child to ride a bike. After dinner yesterday, DaughterGeeding asked if I would take her training wheels off and teach her to ride her bike like a big girl. … Continue reading
There’s absolutely no room for it at GeedingManor, but I want this huge (BoyGeeding for scale) scoreboard I found at Nebraska Furniture Mart. It was listed for $1,000, which doesn’t seem all that bad. The kids are now dressing BunnyGeeding … Continue reading
I came close to pulling the trigger on some new living room furniture but decided to go home and sleep on it. While home I noticed the AC wasn’t working. The repair cost $1,500. No new furniture for the Geedings. … Continue reading