- Liz: Try again: https://www.nytimes.com/2016/1 1/30/us/politics/mi… When Pence advocates for parents to have...
- Micah: I'm in no way trying to defend Pence, but i'm not sure your statement is completely accurate. Based...
- Liz: Pence believes that gay teenagers should have electroshock therapy, so the walk out during his speech was a nice...
- RPM: I felt like Navin Johnson when TM released the list. The new phonebooks are here! The new phonebooks are here!
- Brent: Is there really a "polite way to be disrespectful"? Sounds a bit like an oxymoron to me. 🙂 Plus,...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Author Archives: Geeding
A friendly neighbor called me close to 10:00 PM to tell me a stranger has been pacing in front of GeedingManor for more than two hours. But more important to me, he told he his wife’s cancer returned and I … Continue reading
Google Home/Amazon Echo Easter Egg
I introduced BoyGeeding to the classic 1984 version of Voltron on Saturday and he was hooked. He got a real kick that the leader of the group shared the same name as his father. For the heck of it, we … Continue reading
James Comey decided to wrote a memo after meeting with President Trump so he would have something on record. LiberallyLean.com states he often crafts memos because he doesn’t trust his memory. Both of them are in legal professions, but it seems … Continue reading
Beach szn soon!! #absfordays A post shared by RiptidetheRetriever (@riptidetheretriever) on Apr 21, 2017 at 10:21am PDT
Instead of audible alarm clocks, there’s a trend where people are using wake-up lights, and I just can’t see that working on me. I’ll almost refuse to open any envelope unless I have a letter opener or a knife. I … Continue reading
Trump copied a graduation speech from the movie Legally Blonde. She gave the better speech and did it first. pic.twitter.com/CKNYtCbYQQ — Adam Parkhomenko (@AdamParkhomenko) May 16, 2017