- patricia: People are so funny; this prank shows us some very polite and decent reaction. I feel better about people...
- patricia: Good thoughts in your comment. This is a great attitude.I've lived in communities that are different...
- blurdo: I saw the grammar/spelling comment yesterday. I have to admit that I'm "that guy" who gets...
- steve: You do understand that you misspelled "grammar"? Or were you talking about your dad's mother...
- steve: Re; Your punct/sp/gr woes. Two anecdotes. An extremely overextended friend who is a slumlord was asked how he...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Author Archives: Geeding
Yesterday someone left an anonymous comment about how difficult it is to read this blog because of my poor grammar and punctuation errors which distracts from the content. I went back and took a look at yesterday’s Bag of Randomness … Continue reading
Give it at least a minute and ten seconds, then you make be hooked into watching the whole thing.
It costs more than $44,000 in tuition to attend Kean University for four years, and many of the school’s students struggle to pay the bill. But the taxpayer-supported school in the township of Union spent $219,000 so far and has … Continue reading
Yesterday I discovered that my last eight or ten tweets haven’t been posting to my account because they all have been pictures that I was sending to the now defunct Twitpic. I’ve never eaten at the famed Joe T. Garcia’s. The Wonder Woman … Continue reading
Posting this week may be sporadic. We didn’t feel any of the earthquakes in the area. I thought the NBC crew was hyping NY Giant Odell Beckham Jr’s catching ability until he made the catch of the decade. Last night Drew … Continue reading
When an assisted living home in California shut down last fall, many of its residents were left behind, with nowhere to go. The staff at the Valley Springs Manor left when they stopped getting paid — except for cook Maurice … Continue reading
It wouldn’t surprise me if we see Bill Cosby interviewed by Oprah anytime soon. Of all the people he worked with, only Raven Symone has stood up for him. By now, I’d thought most of his on screen family would have … Continue reading
Buffalo story is simply amazing. Riveting. Mesmerizing. That is all. pic.twitter.com/tebvXZXvjw — David Clark (@daveclark) November 20, 2014
I actually killed a mosquito in GeedingManor last night. How the heck can they still be alive after all this cold weather? While researching a topic in a technical manual I discovered that PDF stands for Portable Document Format. ‘Modern Family’ … Continue reading