- Ricardo Perry: WOW! I haven’t seen that toon since I was a kid. I think they used to show it on Slam Bang...
- Kathy: I read your blog and Liberally Lean every day on Feedly. I enjoy it and learn a lot.
- Bryan: Daily reader and I try to remember to comment as often as possible. I wake up every night (thank you, older...
- Bryan: I like how he keeps shutting the door every time he sits back down in the truck to try to light the paper/rag...
- Geeding: I appreciate you sharing that. I honestly had no idea any teens would visit this blog, nor have I ever taken...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Author Archives: Geeding
BoyGeeding and GirlGeeding are making their own skates with Hot Wheels. Hey Santa, they might be sending you a hint. By my calculations, this is my 21,229th post on this little website. The Army-Navy football game was played in snowy conditions. Because … Continue reading
I’m one of those who set their DVR to record the evening news every night, in particular, the CBS Evening News. However, since Jeff Glor took over as anchor it stopped recording and I had to set up a new … Continue reading
The deadline for renewing website hosting for this little blog has passed. As you probably guessed, I renewed it, for two years. I forgot I actually host two websites on that account. The other website is one I manage for a … Continue reading
News anchor Sharon Reed responds on air to a viewer who calls her the N-word. This Atlanta Mayoral race has people fiesty tonight. pic.twitter.com/Vgri3oXnGN — Billy Michael Honor (@BillyMHonor) December 6, 2017
Not the typical morning commute… pic.twitter.com/kJIOQeqsIK — A. Mutzabaugh CMT (@WLV_investor) December 6, 2017
Story and video – Gizmodo
I was watching an episode of the current season of ‘Mr. Robot’ and Gordon Lightfoot’s “If You Could Read My Mind” was played. It’s been eons since I heard that song and I forgot how great it is. I really … Continue reading
It’s nice to see Larry and Adam open up. Disclaimer: Strong use of Australian and Irish accents