- Mimi: Thank you for sharing your 40th birthday with all of us. I truly enjoyed the journey you and your beautiful...
- Suzanne: I love this post! Not only because I've always wanted to climb to the peak but was worried about...
- Ben W.: Crackers wins the Internet today. Keith – thanks for sharing your birthday adventures with us!
- Crackers the Turtle: Hey Keith, it’s me, Crackers. How’s it going? My journey to the beach is going...
- Andy: Congratulations on a great achievement, and thanks for writing it all down for us. Jenny and I hiked a bit in...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Author Archives: Geeding
Continuing from where I left off yesterday . . . Sunday, August 30, at 4:10 AM, I woke up as a 40-year-old man in El Paso, Texas so I could make a 5:45 AM flight back home. Actually, I was … Continue reading
The Inspiration Not quite a year ago I learned of Guadalupe Peak, the highest point in Texas wth an elevation of 8,751 ft and a prominence of 3,029 ft. That makes it about a third less of Mount Everest, and … Continue reading
Today I can finally say that I’m a man. I’m 40. And in all honesty, leading up to this day, I haven’t dealt with it all that well. Hitting 20 was fun, and 30 still gave me a feeling that … Continue reading
My boy asked for a Transformers cake for his 6th birthday. I decided to up the ante, my wife did the actual cake.
You may just want to skip ahead to the 1:18 mark . . . While the West Des Moines Community School District Superintendent was beginning her speech to the staff of WDMCS at the district-wide welcome back meeting, the teachers … Continue reading
While walking into Wal-Mart yesterday, I notice a car that was driving an acceptable and safe speed, and then I saw a man driving his Volvo, going about Mach 7, swerve and pass the first care only to grab a decent … Continue reading
A drone pilot taking a look at a giant wind turbine was startled to find a man sunbathing on the top of it. Kevin Miller flew the drone all the way up the 200ft turbine to find the mystery man … Continue reading
GoogleMaps I discovered this from this Reddit post.
A sinkhole opened in China, sucking in five people. At least four were injured. (Aug. 28)