- Jason: No way man. He had only recently mail ordered the rifle from Chicago. And the target was moving. He fired,...
- Geeding: I mislead ya and should have been more clear. I haven't pulled a trigger on a smoker yet, I just bought...
- ALEC: Weber grill-Best investment I ever made. Congratulations, you are now a grown a$$ man. What's next a...
- The Donald: Regarding the RAS – depending on your audience, it's sometimes necessary to use the redundant...
- Nathan: Those clothes though.
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Author Archives: Geeding
Try as I might, I’ll never be as cool as this guy.
At first I felt the use of a drone was cheapening the significance of Auschwitz, but I found this footage very touching. Drone video shows the Auschwitz-Birkenau concentration camp as it is today – 70 years after it was liberated … Continue reading
The season three premiere of ‘The Americans’ aired last night and some sort of self-improvement program called EST was featured. That’s one part of the 80’s that I never heard of, but I think it’s some sort of thing that’s … Continue reading
1995 video shows the struggle was real for first-time PC users In the video, a woman purchases a new computer for 2,832.49. For kicks, I plugged that value in the inflation calculator, and that amount today is $4,399.95.
A sunny afternoon flying my electric powered plane ends in disaster when I become disorientated from the glare from the sun. All ends well after the plane is recovered with my GoPro 3+ Black Edition. Location is The Cape Range … Continue reading
There was a funny exchange between Bob Sturm and Mike Holmgren, one of his favorite Green Bay Packers coaches, in reference to the street named after him. It’s even funnier when you consider that both are men of strong Christian faith: … Continue reading
I liked how he blended Captain America and Return of the Jedi scenes, and thought it was creative that it was the Death Star that destroy Krypton.
That teacher is a handsome guy, in a George Clooney silver fox kinda way.
See what I did there, Mr LL?