- Susan: I was raised in the Church of Christ in the 60s and 70s. The crap and guilt they heaped on young girls and...
- BC: Is Barry (Mr. Liberally Lean) OK? He hasn’t posted in over a week. Are his troll commenters about to go...
- Geeding: Ooops, though I probably could have fit in some sort of inbreeding joke.
- Ben W.: If you loved Sheku Kanneh-Mason’s performance, check out this story about his amazing family, from CBS...
- Triple Fake: You said Prince Charles would be George V, then you referenced his grandfather, who was George VI....
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Author Archives: Geeding
I had no plans on watching the royal wedding but I got sucked into a replaying of it and actually enjoyed it. I guess it was the modernization and the black American influence infiltrating the traditional British royalism. Only the … Continue reading
WifeGeeding scored a great deal at the local water park hotel so we stayed there last night. We get access to the park for two days and it made for a great early birthday present for DaughterGeeding. My back held … Continue reading
Yesterday I mentioned CBS was rebooting ‘Magnum P.I.’. The new Higgins will be female this time around. A couple years ago there was talk of rebooting the series with Thomas Magnum’s daughter taking the lead role, which I thought was a … Continue reading
To my surprise, Black Panther was able to rent last night via my Amazon TV device. It wasn’t my favorite Marvel movie but I certainly enjoyed it. WifeGeeding also enjoyed it, but she was really impressed with the visuals and scenery. … Continue reading
Most living room ceiling fans are about 55-inches. Our 55-inch fan just hasn’t provided enough air flow for our living room with a 12-foot ceiling, so I just installed a 70-inch fan and I couldn’t have been happier. I fixed … Continue reading
For a reading accomplishment, DaughterGeeding received a free ice cream coupon at Braum’s. It made me laugh they were promoting how much protein is in their milkshakes. I bought WifeGeeding a customized travel mug for Mother’s Day. She had it for … Continue reading
View post on imgur.com
I’ve never known my father to play the guitar yet I found a picture of him playing a guitar. He said he used to sing lead for a band on riverboats on the Ohio River and played the clarinet in high … Continue reading
Police Dog Puppy’s First Takedown