- Bryan B.: That video reminds me of the scene from The Office where they moved all of the clocks ahead while Michael...
- Bryan B.: The B-2 did a flyover for the Ranger game.
- Ben W.: Splash was the first film released by Touchstone Pictures, a studio started by Walt Disney Studios to allow...
- AndreaJN: Did I miss the story about your high school backside? Do tell! 🙂
- Bizarro Big Tex: Friends, take a moment today and remember the 2,977 who lost their lives in the 2001 attacks on this...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Author Archives: Geeding
I spotted this truck on the way to our school’s fall festival. I couldn’t decide if he lives such a blessed life he can’t find anything to gripe about so he decided to focus all his attention and energy on … Continue reading
I just signed up for another three years of website hosting, so you’ll probably have me around for at least that long. BoyGeeding’s protective cup arrived in the mail yesterday. I opened the package and just left it on the … Continue reading
T. Boone Pickens died yesterday. Ross Perot died a few months ago. I wonder how many other Dallas billionaires will die this year. Yesterday I kept seeing the misleading fact that T. Boone Pickens was the first baby born in … Continue reading
The 1984 film Splash was on television last night. WifeGeeding claims not only has she never seen it, but she’s never heard about it. Sometimes, I think she’s had the most unfortunate pop-culture youth experience of anyone born in the late … Continue reading
WifeGeeding helped with a funeral which was held at our church on Sunday during the Cowboys game. I’m not sure I’ve heard of a funeral being scheduled on a Sunday before. And in these parts, certainly not during the NFL … Continue reading
BoyGeeding played in the first baseball game of his life (excluding t-ball and blastball) on Saturday evening and was thrown in at catcher to start the game. He held his own and was given. After the game, one kid was … Continue reading
The kids got their flu shot yesterday. The nurse asked BoyGeeding to turn his head so she could administer the shot, but he retorted, “No ma’am, I want to watch it and see it go in.” And, he did, without … Continue reading
Chip off the old block. And, his father’s iconic scene. Source
Chasing in the eye of #Dorian pic.twitter.com/DVpwgPY1PB — Jordan Sun (@jordan_sun20) September 2, 2019