- b_caesar: Hey, there – the SMU-A&M game hasn't even been played yet. You could have waited at least...
- RPM: The Roosevelts has been wonderful. Although Burns is being very kid gloves-y about Eleanor and her companions...
- Art Vandalay: " Obama would have been better off studying FDR,…" I thought the same thing but then...
- John Mackovic: - I think DARPA had a lot more to do with the invention of GPS. – I've always hated Art...
- Nathan: Here's another sentence that wouldn't have made sense 10 years ago: "Obama ate at...
Looking For Something?
Support a BoN Sponsor
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Support a BoN Sponsor
Author Archives: Geeding
‘The Roosevelts’ thoughts: I always heard of FDR’s fireside chats but until yesterday I never really understood how he used it as a tool. Before radio, all leaders had to orate or yell because there was no microphone, but radio … Continue reading
And then he tries to cover it up.
My allergies beat me up yesterday, I felt weak and achy all day. Last night’s installment of the Ken Burns documentary of the Roosevelts felt like one of those character building episodes of your favorite drama. While it didn’t provide … Continue reading
Technically, I think Elsa is a queen. Oh, and there’s one F-bomb to watch out for at the very end.
MONROE, Mich. (WXYZ) – A teaching moment for one local father turns into custody dispute. The child is currently with is mother, who is not letting the child go back to his father, after he made the four year old … Continue reading
Quick film demonstrating basic spill-preventing functions that occur during driving with a Maksimatic Cup Holder prototype. Please pardon my error w/ misspelt word *acceleration at 00:45
I was on a bike tour in a rough part of Buenos Aires (Argentina) in broad daylight when a thief attempted to steal my camera gear at gunpoint. I miraculously happened to be recording with a gopro on my forehead … Continue reading
Looking for a new challenge in his career, actor Bryan Cranston of Breaking Bad puts on a one-man recreation of the MLB Postseason in this new commercial for MLB on TBS.
Powdered sugar is overrated. I have this haunting childhood memory of an event that happened in the second grade. My mother always made me do my homework when I got home, before I could play or watch television, and this … Continue reading