- Geeding: I actually had to use the auger yesterday on the upstairs bathroom sink. I think I’ve used it for or...
- Bizarro Big Tex: I remember when the City Place development was announced. It was originally to feature two mirror...
- Ben W.: In honor of your mom, today I read some excerpts from The Portable Abraham Lincoln (a collection of his...
- Ricardo Perry: Star Trek: the motion picture tried the Voyager story. I thought it was a great idea. Unfortunately,...
- Ricardo Perry: A good mother is the first person you love and will always be the one who loves you the most. To your...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Daily Archives: 11 June 11, 2019
I’m sure many of you have seen this but it’s new to me. The Irish sure know how to have fun into the wee hours of the morning.
Testing the wire rigs for the hoverboards in Back to the Future Part II. pic.twitter.com/rWLT6OnnkJ — T.I.N.P (@Thisisnotporn) June 9, 2019