- Bizarro Big Tex: Middle aged romance is the best romance. Just saying. To balance that statement, now insert Sonny...
- Kaleb: This may be one of the best father/son moments in sports. https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=vCk1UY5Afus
- John Mackovic: There’s also the similar example of former Dallas Maverick Delonte West, who was rumored to have...
- Bryan B.: Oh man, that Seattle lineup card is all kinds of awesome. 3 Hall of Famers and a host of high profile names...
- Alec666: Last year bodies all over the place in Cancun. Result? Seven day stay in a four star hotel and flight for...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: May 2019
Whataburger may have been founded in Corpus Christi, but the first A-frame building was Whataburger #24 in Odessa. Harmon Dobson, the founder of Whataburger, died at the age of 53 when he crashed his Cessna shortly after takeoff in La … Continue reading
For some reason, the Eames Lounge Chair has caught my attention, I guess I’ve been seeing it in a lot of television and movies. I’d really like to sit in one to see just how comfortable it is considering it’s … Continue reading
This blew me away, it was so well done. “Scene 38 ReImagined” is about the final confrontation between Ben Kenobi & Darth Vader in “A New Hope” nearly 20 years after the events of “Revenge Of The Sith.” This is … Continue reading
I took that picture about a month ago. I was about to go to bed but I couldn’t find OtherDogGeedingII but needed to turn the light off in DaughterGeeding’s room. I suppose he was guarding her from bad dreams. I … Continue reading
This past weekend I heard a guy start a conversation with, “I first met my ex-wife as she was leaving her exam with her gynecologist, who was my father.” Random high school and college memory – Math books provided the … Continue reading
Man, it was a very busy weekend, and there’s a lot I’d like to share, but I’m swamped for time so I’m just throwing together what I can right now. On certain windy days when the temperature is a bit … Continue reading
Typically, I prefer not to buy clothing online because I’m so particular about how it fits I like to try them on first. However, I saw an Amazon Basics shirt on Amazon at the right price point I decided to … Continue reading
WifeGeeding’s uncle by marriage lives out in East Texas and had a heart attack. He appears to be recovering well but it took three calls to 911 before they picked up. One of WifeGeeding’s coworkers referees high school football games. … Continue reading