- That lovely piece of ‘MURICA! was brought to you by @stevbiro.
- “So lucky to capture a symmetrical reflection of this beautiful Bald Eagle coming straight at me!“
- It’s the last day of school for the kids and WifeGeeding.
- An entertaining shower thought I read recently – You are probably closer to being a millionaire than Bill Gates or Jeff Bezos.
- The last sonic boom I recall hearing was on February 1, 2003. That’s when the Space Shuttle Columbia was destroyed during re-entry. I was in my childhood home in Mineral Wells, TX and the windows rattled so much I thought they may have cracked. WifeGeeding was roughly 200 miles east in Lindale and heard the same thing just as strong. I’m still amazed as to how far that sound carried.
- My high school geometry teacher hung a favorite saying hers on the wall, she made it herself out of posterboard. It’s hokie, but I think about it whenever I’m struggling at learning something and it continues to be a motivator – Success is not measured by the IQ, but by the I DO.
- Last American Slave Ship Is Discovered In Alabama
- ‘It Cost About $65 To Have A Cold Pizza Delivered In The Middle Of The Night To Skywalker Ranch in 1994′
- Then one day we’re all in the art department and the head of ILM comes to the art department and says, ‘Listen, George has decided to start up Star Wars again.’ Remember at the time it was only the three original movies and that infamous Christmas special, so this is what everybody wanted, it was pretty much what got them in the business.
- And we looked around the room and all of us were playing it so cool with each other. We were like, ‘Yeah, maybe, maybe not, I don’t know, we’ll see, I got things to do.’ But that night everybody was there until 1:00 in the morning working on their portfolios. We all wanted in.
- “Skywalker Ranch” is such a cool name.
- Man graduates with nursing degree from same university where he started as a janitor
- “I could barely speak English at the time when I started working at NYU,” said Baez, who moved to New York from the Dominican Republic with his mom at age 15. “Now I reflect on it and I feel very proud of how much I accomplished.”
- I was impressed, I didn’t think he could make a viable rap out of the classic, but he proved me wrong.
Frank Sinatra called. He wanted a rap verse for "Fly Me to the Moon". Happy to oblige.
(My broken glasses are totally an aesthetic choice.) pic.twitter.com/CIMQha1oii
— David Sikabwe (@thustweetsdavid) May 21, 2019
Looking For Something?
Recently Came From