- There’s going to be a Toy Story 4. After watching the last, I don’t think I could be emotionally strong enough to handle another.
- There’s a huge chemical fire which is expected to burn for days near Houston. Authorities state the air quality around the area is safe. I don’t trust the authorities. I remember hearing the same thing from authorities about the air quality around Ground Zero which turned out to toxic and cancerous.
- I guess I never noticed it was spelled without an “h” – Who Still Buys Wite-Out, and Why? – Correction fluids have improbably outlasted the typewriter and survived the rise of the digital office.
- I came across a show on A&E called ‘The Toe Bro’. It’s a reality series about a podiatrist and it’s not for the faint of heart. It’s similar to TLC’s ‘Dr. Pimple Popper’, who I think is a must-follow on Twitter if you like to see pimples explode.
- What Every Kid in the College Admissions Scandal Knew About the Scam – Here’s a succinct — well, uh, a more succinct — list of everyone involved and what they did and did not know.
- Eight years and 1 million photos: What Eric Draper learned photographing George W. Bush
- Cindy McCain shared a vulgar tweet directed at and her daughter.
- The Surprisingly Long History of Throwing Eggs at Politicians
- Perhaps, the greatest Batman scene ever.
- Bizarro Big Tex: Happy late birthday to the Love of Your Life, wifegeeding. I am in a remote region away from modern...
- Geeding: Brent’s older. 🙂
- Jason A: Is there relevance to Brent’s birthday being the first bullet point and your wife’s being next...
- AndreaJN: Happy birthday to WifeGeeding! I hope you have a day as wonderful as you are!
- Bryan B.: Looks like they left this up after the live broadcast was over. I’ve watching what I have so far....
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From