- Bryan B.: I’m not a teacher, but as a young supervisor many years ago, the supervisors that trained me taught...
- Bryan B.: I didn’t mean for you to change it since it was about to roll to another page. It was only doing it...
- Geeding: I appreciate you letting me know about this. My browser settings prevent videos from automatically playing...
- Anonymous: If I recall correctly from his segment the other day, the Goose will still call in to the Ticket as...
- Bryan B.: And I know this is a first world problem, but I’m ready for the embedded 60 Minutes video to roll off...
Looking For Something?
Recent Flickr Photos
Recently Came From
Monthly Archives: February 2019
I suppose the people of the Middle Ages once referred to another period of time as the Middle Ages. Dallas Y’all is most popular choice for XFL Dallas franchise (so far) ThisPersonDoesNotExist.com – . . . every single photo on … Continue reading
That’s BoyGeeding about to get two cavities filled while watching some sort of Lego cartoon on a television mounted on the ceiling. The downstairs heating unit at GeedingManor died. Luckily, the defective part was covered by the manufacturer’s 10-year warranty which will … Continue reading
“Bono” the Havanese has won the toy group at the Westminster Dog Show. The Havanese is the national dog of Cuba and the breed has never won Best In Show but gets a chance to tonight at Madison Square Garden. DogGeedingII is a Havanese and was … Continue reading
I may have stated this before, but, anytime I hear someone say, “Here we are . . .” I start to sing in my head, ” . . . face to face, a couple of Silver Spoons.“ WifeGeeding has a … Continue reading
In the image above, I love the defiant use of Comic Sans. “It’s a bold strategy Cotton. Let’s see if it pays off for him.” Ancestry.com sent me an email stating my ethnicity estimate has updated from the DNA test I sent … Continue reading
I’ve never wanted a mug so much in my life. My favorite cereal is Cap’n Crunch’s Peanut Butter Crunch. However, it was recalled back in November due to a potential presence of salmonella. I haven’t been able to find it on … Continue reading
Shepherd’s pie is back in season at Costco. However, it no longer comes in a rectangle container but in an actual pie container and with real pie crust. The only two pies I’ve ever eaten is shepherd’s and chocolate. I’ve … Continue reading